User Controls

Thinking of figting some normis

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I cant stand normies and their ways and have this urge again to get in a fight with one of em particularly some cocky fuck or something who thinks he got money or some shit.
    Dont you guys just hate the normies?
    yes. do it. fight some drunk blonde chubby douchebag fratboy trust fund kid faggot black and blue and post pics
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I hope you get your teeth knocked out and your face gets smeared into the pavement
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Wario if I wasn’t saved .. I’d beat the rosacea right off you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Solstice I hope you fuck several niggers
    Originally posted by CandyRein Wario if I wasn’t saved .. I’d beat the rosacea right off you

Why would I or anyone want to fuck you? For what purpose?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You can’t even Type English right wario.. learn that first then learn to insult properly

I get more attractive women than you
    I don’t have a problem with men or women lol

You need a mentor?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao @ Wario ignoring insults from men and coming for me
    What a fish

what you got Wario
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by CandyRein You can’t even Type English right wario.. learn that first then learn to insult properly

Oooh the irony.. thats really rich..
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Kr0z why do you try to talk to me .. why
    Originally posted by CandyRein Kr0z why do you try to talk to me .. why

I wasn't talking to you I was just quoting you. lol why do you talk to wariorat?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Wario made a thread and I posted in it.. I never start any interactions with you at all .. doesn’t stop you from starting them with me tho lol
    Originally posted by CandyRein Wario made a thread and I posted in it.. I never start any interactions with you at all .. doesn’t stop you from starting them with me tho lol

Yes you do.

And you make post and I reply to them because I want to. This is a forum.. it's what people do here fyi..

Sorry but not sorry if I'm triggering you
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Umm no I don’t lol
    Go reply to someone who was talking to you somewhere maybe just a suggestion
    Originally posted by CandyRein Umm no I don’t lol
    Go reply to someone who was talking to you somewhere maybe just a suggestion

I think I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. And doesn't someone have to first say something to someone that wasn't talking to them for a conversation to start?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    See this is what I’m talking about

Why am I talking to you
    I don’t want this interaction with you
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat Dont you guys just hate the normies?

No we hate Polaks with severe Autism.
    Originally posted by CandyRein See this is what I’m talking about

Why am I talking to you
    I don’t want this interaction with you

then don't engage? plus I wasn't even trying to interact with you I was just quoting your quote and making a remark because I thought it was funny coming from you. Don't be such a hypocrite candyrein, everyone comments on everyones post when they weren't speaking to each other at first.. its what we do here.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Omg
Jump to Top