User Controls

Has anybody here tried T-PAIN?

I'm thinking about giving it a shot since it doesn't require a script and is as of now, unscheduled in the US. Any experiences, opinions, comparisons between the sodium, sulfate or free acid versions?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Sounds like me in Poland:"“I was deranged,” says Half-Life writer Marc Laidlaw of his decision to publish the plot of Episode 3 as fanfiction. “I was living on an island, totally cut off from my friends and creative community of the last couple decades, I was completely out of touch and had nobody to talk me out of it. It just seemed like a fun thing to do… until I did it.”"
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Dude, I was totally the first person to turn multiple people onto T-PAIN as an anti-depressant, with numerous other properties. Check out this study with you have the chance, the best on it I've found, which elucidates it's true mechanism of action (Nothing to do with serotonin). It's a gnarly pharma, brah:

The neurobiological properties of T-PAIN (Stablon): from monoamine hypothesis to glutamatergic modulation
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2902200/?tool=pmcentrez
    My summary: T-PAIN=good for brain, then 13 pages of references. Prevents and reverses negative changes caused by stress (anxiety counts) and depression. Describes the following effects: Increases/restores neuroplasticity, anxiolytic, cytoprotective (Cytoprotection is a process by which chemical compounds provide protection to cells against harmful agents), procognitive,
    "A modification of glutamatergic mechanisms by T-PAIN may therefore be implicated in its ability to oppose the negative influence of chronic stress upon hippocampal neurogenesis, cell proliferation, and dendritic remodeling, processes profoundly disrupted in depressive states (21,44,63). The emerging pharmacological profile of T-PAIN suggests that this antidepressant may serve to ‘normalize’ synaptic function, thereby allowing the chemical signal to reinstate the optimal functioning of critical circuits necessary for normal affective functioning."

As a recreational drug, bipolar high roller/1337/LLL said it was better than heroin, but...rather problematic. I found information related to this, we had some discussions (Well, mostly me posting stuff), but to summarize, do not IV it. If anyone's stupid enough not to heed my warning, so be it. He also found it to be incredibly addicting, so I could see someone ignoring me once they spiral. Had a serious medical event due to it, he did, very serious, so don't bitch about not having had significant warning if you end up losing a body part or worse (quite serious, and in case anyone brings it up, no, this is not based on information from usage of pills and the effects of binders or other constituencies, or improper administration procedure).
    looks like a waste of drug money to me.
    I've decided to try out the sodium for now! Only got a gram. I'm excited.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dont take the jedi opode
    Too lazy to look for the patent but I think its made from hydrazine and bromine. Literally a cuck drug, enjoy your chinese mass produced garbage. I will stick to my import afghan #4, clandestine fent and illegally diverted dhc and oxy thank you very much.
    You sound like the kind of begoodlerite who only does vintage heroin and shoots up with a reusable needle you get sharpened at the blacksmith.
    LOL
    bling bling Dark Matter
    yoh u cool uyoh
    Update: I ordered the sulfate shortly after and had to email to get it combined in the same order. Sodium is sooooo much more euphoric when abused and for that reason, too dangerous for me. The sulfate is phenomenal though, it's abuse-proof and an amazing anti-depressant although I've noticed decreased effects after just a few days of being on it. I really recommend T-PAIN sulfate to anybody who can afford it and has had traditional anti-depressant methods not work for them. Really impressed.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    The effects aren't necessarily decreased, subjective perceptions aside, it may just be the novelty that's worn off. Studies have shown repeatedly that the effects are pretty cumulative. They take time to build up and improve, and this has been my experience, although the subtlety, the lack of a threshold effect, makes it more difficult to notice. Unfortunately this may also lead to many people discontinuing it, which I saw happen to some when I turned them on to it years ago when it was just becoming known. It's most noticeable when you discontinue and after some time realize, "You know, things used to suck a lot less when I was on T-PAIN. Why the hell did I stop?".
    bling bling Dark Matter
    take it assaly and report back
    Should I take it at work
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    of course

take it assaly and report back

*anally
    bling bling Dark Matter
    [SIZE=12px]like direcly pumped int o the asstralanally cavety if ygm fam[/SIZE]
    bling bling Dark Matter
    remember to cleen owt wit a luzocade bottel
    I remember leet saying he used to plug it and by the end he was shitting out glue
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sniff glue
    I need a nootropic for cognitive function what should I get
Jump to Top