User Controls

Anyone here go bird watching?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm going bird watching soon, never done it before, anyone here done it?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Yes Sir. Love it. Saw a barn owl yesterday. Since the winters are so mild in Texas, you can probably see a great number of species down there ,this time of year.
    Originally posted by WellHung Yes Sir. Love it. Saw a barn owl yesterday. Since the winters are so mild in Texas, you can probably see a great number of species down there ,this time of year.

Yeah this chicken is taking me bird watching next weekend, its her favorite hobbie.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    I don't have a book and go walking just for specific reasons. But when I see a swarm of redwing black birds doing their crazy pattern flights.. it's a real Joy. they're not the only ones. I think Sparrows or something like that do it as well.

If you see a burrow Owl.. do not point at it. it signals a hawk and they will destroy the entire nest and kill everything Owl
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I don't have a book and go walking just for specific reasons. But when I see a swarm of redwing black birds doing their crazy pattern flights.. it's a real Joy. they're not the only ones. I think Sparrows or something like that do it as well.

If you see a burrow Owl.. do not point at it. it signals a hawk and they will destroy the entire nest and kill everything Owl

Red wing blackbirds have a beautiful call, and are beautiful to look at. But they are vicious birds. They regularly bully other birds, And are quite territorial, even grazing humans from time to time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung Yes Sir. Love it.

Peeping Tom isn't bird watching you fucking retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Peeping Tom isn't bird watching you fucking retard.

U still mad about blowing ur best chance? 👍 How often do you replay that fateful evening ,in your mind?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm going bird watching soon, never done it before, anyone here done it?

fuckin fag
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung Red wing blackbirds have a beautiful call, and are beautiful to look at. But they are vicious birds. They regularly bully other birds, And are quite territorial, even grazing humans from time to time.

Am I your red wing Matt, do I bully you viciously so?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls fuckin fag

Grylls does not enjoy the peacefulness and beauty of Mother Nature...the world he admires is virtual.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Am I your red wing Matt, do I bully you viciously so?

You captivate me with your beautiful eyes, and your charismatic splendor. With your good looks and outgoing persona, you could have been one hell of a salesman. But u need to learn how to exorcise your demons, youngster.🌹
    Originally posted by Octavian Am I your red wing Matt, do I bully you viciously so?

lol octavian whats he talking about?
    Originally posted by Grylls fuckin fag

you mad again lil bromo?
    yes, always.

at the swimming pool.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you mad again lil bromo?

Originally posted by Bill Krozby

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Gorgeous bird. Nothing beats being out in the bush...hearing the wonderful cacophony of nature. Its spiritual...its good for the soul.
    Originally posted by WellHung Gorgeous bird. Nothing beats beating off out in the bush…hearing the wonderful cacophony of nature. Its spiritual…its good for the soul.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls

Nothing beats fucking a nigger, out in the Bush.
Jump to Top