User Controls

Good talk here

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Why are you so preoccupied with prison shit? Is it that you want to be a ripped, tatted up scary boi? You can get inked and start taking karate classes tomorrow if you wanted.
    bigthink victim of incest
    I remember writing this a while back

"i've been in this site for like a couple weeks.

why have i read 30 posts about you fantasising over jail

nigga you're out

that's the ultimate cuck

reminds me of Mike Tyson saying, "im going to fuck you till you love me"

wariat, you've been fucked by the government and are nostalgically craving that glow cock

drink some cough syrup and realize that you're constantly spending finite brain power on being fucked by Mike Tyson"
    Because im bored and cant get laid. The fucking irish pub in old toen warsaw is full of hood rats. All the women there regardless of age just dance and get touchy with one dude after another. And the other epots here i already talk about theyd rwther fuck a sand nigga with fske money.
    The last time I had sex with like 8 months ago and that bitch i fucked ladt i think. The 53 yr old is fucking on synpatia a fucking dating site here now.
    The thing is i dont know hoe to deal with other men at bars thats the issue i think. I think they always choose the mroe agressive or assertive males because i dont know how to do passive agressive. I will either hit you or smwsh a oint on youor let it goe ven if your rubbing on me when you wlak by. I have no idea how toe stablish my presence and get laid wt all.
    Maybe because Ive never had a dad ai dont know. But even if I see a female I was takking to earlier all over some dude i dont do anything heck even if he is all over her wnd shes not really into him i have no idea how to be a captains ave a ho. Can any of you give me advice?
    Its the same bar as this one:
    https://niggasin.space/post/905848

Why do you think these females treat me like this? And this is the place where i met that russian cougar the thread i csnt find any ore or right now and today she was literally dancing with anyone there and some dude was so all over her he had an arm around her and she let him. Wtf?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Be yourself, stop fantasizing over men's pectoral muscles; and be a good listener and engage in conversation that doesn't involve violence. Take pride in your appearance.

Jesus Christ my dad wasn't actually supportive and I found myself. From what I can deduce is self esteem issues.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat I think they always choose the more agressive or assertive males because i dont know how to do passive agressive.

It's called confidence

Originally posted by Wariat I will either hit you or smash a pint on you or let it go even if your rubbing on me when you walk by.

This is a total lie PMSL!!!!! and even if this was actually true, that would only be because you felt threatened.

Originally posted by Wariat I have no idea how to
    establish my presence and get laid at all.

By not being a total fucking weirdo is a good start. πŸ‘
    So esplain to us smart one how do you deal with jelous fucks or passive agressive rucks who are normies and never did time?
    Kevin markley will vouch its true. I mean accoridng to him all it took is the wrong look or nothing at all for him to be smahsed in shitty bradys yacht club lame white trash dive bar of shitty toen of santa cruz with snitches there.
    I mean thwt was his story right? That wll he fif was politely ask me tog et up and give him β€œhis” seat and got fucked up righta. Thats his story the whole santa cruz da and cops believed right?
    Technologist victim of incest
    SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

NOW!!!!!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Why would anyone be jealous of someone who hasn't been laid in 8 months. Stop rushing your typing, it's hard to understand when you message like you have dyslexia.
    What I mean is why would I want to get laid when all these fems jump from one dude to anither or make the appearance any dude could get them? Why would you want someone who youre just another nothing to or just mewt toz.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat What I mean is why wiuld i want tog et laid when all these fems jump from one dude to anither or make the appearance any dude could get them? Why would you want someone who youre just another nothing to or just mewt toz.

Stop being a menstrual bitch and get with the script, you're not envisioning a life with these people, you haven't even bedded them yet. Not to say you might not find a connection but these people are obviously enjoying life and being free spirits. Your mysoginist perception is that women belong to one man even if they are single, get a fucking grip.
    But would t you want to at least feel special for the night? On sympatia and inter nrions and these stupid dsting sites and event profiles they constwntly claim this themselves. Thet they want to be special or made feel special, thwt one night stand is boring, what do you do, etc. all the time, so why csnt we have one stwndwrd of being wt lewst into us for the night?
    I mean we never wsk them what they do or how much money they make do we.a so why csnt they respect or small standards?
Jump to Top