User Controls

Greta looked sexy in a yellow raincoat

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Yellow raincoats are my fetish don't judge.

Greta Thunberg told cheering protesters today ‘we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall’ if they fail to take urgent action on climate change.

The Swedish teen activist was addressing the crowd at a Fridays for Future protest in Turin, Italy.

She arrived there from Madrid where she had been attending the UN climate summit but said she feared the event would not lead to change.

She said: ‘Unfortunately, we probably already know the outcome. World leaders are still trying to run away from their responsibilities but we have to make sure they cannot do that.

‘We will make sure that we put them against the wall and they will have to do their job to protect our futures.’
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7789463/Greta-Thunberg-arrives-Turin-Italy-star-turn-huge-climate-change-demonstration.html

She's like little climate Hitler, and I think that's awesome.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lambasted lanny the lactating leprechauns longing larynx with large loads of laptop-lolypop launched love lube, leaving the little lad's lips lacerated, limpkin lactating, and labia languishing with lockjaw_______ (banned) someone needs to stuff that downser back into its box.

She's my climate waifu don't talk about her that way
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country She's my climate waifu don't talk about her that way

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Does she actually have the downs?

She kinda looks like she does.
    1993 Houston
    No but she dang got the Oooo!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by gadzooks Does she actually have the downs?

Originally posted by gadzooks Does she actually have the downs?

Look up 'greta fetal alcohol syndrome' images it's so ridiculously dead on I'd be shocked if she didn't. She has aspies confirmed, but I'm sure if she also has fetal alcohol the family respectably isn't publicizing it.
    I actually remember reading about greta in her yellow raincoat on snapchat a couple years ago when she first started protesting on fridays
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ‘we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall’

I don't think she really understands what she's saying and nobody around her is explaining it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by DietPiano Look up 'greta fetal alcohol syndrome' images it's so ridiculously dead on I'd be shocked if she didn't.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The 'against the wall' thing is from her native language, where being put against the wall means you're holding somebody accountable for their actions. This is her post explaining it

"Yesterday I said we must hold our leaders accountable and unfortunately said 'put them against the wall,'" the 16-year-old climate activist tweeted on Saturday. "That's Swenglish: 'att ställa någon mot väggen' (to put someone against the wall) means to hold someone accountable."

"That's what happens when you improvise speeches in a second language," the Swede continued. "But of course I apologize if anyone misunderstood this. I can not enough express the fact that I — as well as the entire school strike movement — are against any possible form of violence. It goes without saying but I say it anyway."

It's really hilarious that the right has latched onto this bizarre hatred of a 16 year old girl who is doing nothing but good for the world.

...while simultaneously having some pedo sexual attraction to her.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Dude I literally want to rape her I dislike her so much and then after I'm drag her naked out of my apartment and shove her down the stairs and call her a dumb bitch while she's crying then go back in my place and lock the door.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace The 'against the wall' thing is from her native language, where being put against the wall means you're holding somebody accountable for their actions. This is her post explaining it

It's really hilarious that the right has latched onto this bizarre hatred of a 16 year old girl who is doing nothing but good for the world.

…while simultaneously having some pedo sexual attraction to her.

it doesnt matter if your in feudalistic swissland or in communistic china or spigotic mexhico the only reason you line people against the wall to hold them accountable is to shoot them.

with guns.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Dude I literally want to rape her I dislike her so much and then after I'm drag her naked out of my apartment and shove her down the stairs and call her a dumb bitch while she's crying then go back in my place and lock the door.

quoted as exhibit R.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And I'm going to do all of this while I'm still naked too, just for added effect.
    1993 Houston
    OMG SO HIROOROIBLE
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it doesnt matter if your in feudalistic swissland or in communistic china or spigotic mexhico the only reason you line people against the wall to hold them accountable is to shoot them.

with guns.

Good. We cannot be afraid to employ extreme, deeply unhinged violence to save the planet. As Lenin said, you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs, and stopping climate change is going to be a huge omelette.
    Where can we buy CO2 neutral bullets?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Where can we buy CO2 neutral bullets?

all bullets are co² neutral.
    HTS highlight reel
    The against the wall thing was a dog whistle to commies. Turns out Nazis aren't the only ones who are clever enough to say heinous shit in innocuous ways. Who woulda thunk it.
Jump to Top