User Controls

Let me tell you about this guy in Jail ( Wariat thread)

Octavian motherfucker
    When I was on the nonce wing there was this guy who would straight up fuck you up. He stared at me once.

Blah blah blah something Poland related.

You see these bitches they think I'm a mug cause I have a potato head.

Blah blah, 14 year old girl blah blah.

And this guy on the bus asked if he could get past, in Poland we don't take that shit.

*nonsensical drunk ranting*

This woman I fucked she has a cat. All girls think cause I'm a nonce they can take piss but us pole smokers would straight up rape them

??????????

&#*$*$, *'£#&$* #*#(@**@(@(×£#
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Absolutely no one:

Wariat:

Polish girls just think they're so good and won't shake my hand but love blacks. Why is that?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Whether you like it or not I'm a Polak.
    Ghost Black Hole
    why were you in jail faggot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    polackula sucks kosher penis
    Ghost Black Hole
    you can go to jail in the middle east for being a faggot.

you should visit some time OP
    Octavian motherfucker
    I just don't get why americans love badboy ex cons but child molesters like me get battered and acid attacked?
    Ghost Black Hole
    you need mexican jesus in your life

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You and me bro, you wnd me next like this.

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat You and me bro, you wnd me next like this.

You can't accept I'm a Polak. If we were down on the block I would straight up suck your dick for that muffin', you feel me.
Jump to Top