User Controls

Well Hung has a borderline personality disorder

Octavian motherfucker
    "Many people with borderline personality disorder (BPD) become huge people pleasers because they want to be loved and needed by everyone they come into contact with. This kind of behavior ends up taking a terrible toll on a person. It erodes self-worth and self-esteem."

WH's self loathing

"If you are people pleaser, it will be extremely important for you to get external validation from others. You will use that as a way to help yourself feel secure because you know that other people β€œlike” you."

WH trying to fit in (sad face)

Remedy:

***AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION***

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    Octavian motherfucker
    FOLKS???!!!!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I thought bpd was where you dont feel anything so you develop dependence with others in order to have feelings but maybe thats just not having a good father lol
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I have BPD and it sucks. Extreme emotions, no in between.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Solstice I have BPD and it sucks. Extreme emotions, no in between.

Some girl who tried dating me has it. She said her personality moulds onto those she obsesses about. For example if that person is a fitness fanatic, she'll smash the gym.

I find it quit disturbing tbh.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Sudo I thought bpd was where you dont feel anything so you develop dependence with others in order to have feelings but maybe thats just not having a good father lol

You might be thinking of anti-social personality disorder maybe? Idk everybody on this forum is either some form of cluster b, schizo, or autistic.
    Originally posted by Octavian Some girl who tried dating me has it. She said her personality moulds onto those she obsesses about. For example if that person is a fitness fanatic, she'll smash the gym.

I find it quit disturbing tbh.

That sounds more like Codependency. BPD people often have high intensity, often chaotic relationships though. They fear abandonment and get attached easily but also tend to push people away when they get too close.
    Originally posted by frala You might be thinking of anti-social personality disorder maybe? Idk everybody on this forum is either some form of cluster b, schizo, or autistic.

What's cluster b? I'm autistic, major depressive, generalized and social anxiety, BPD and bipolar supposedly. Not sure about any of them aside from major depressive and anxiety.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Cluster b includes anti-social, borderline, histrionic, and narcissism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice What's cluster b? I'm autistic, major depressive, generalized and social anxiety, BPD and bipolar supposedly. Not sure about any of them aside from major depressive and anxiety.

this will sound very foolish, obviously stupid, and most definitely ignorant.
    but nevertheless, if there were categories for pd's, and there are, yours is in a category of a person who has a very good heart.

the other category, them people have no business sharing the same nitrogen!!

and it is those other people who know how to hurt YOU the most.
    you are caring and that makes you an enabler.
    and that sets you up for failure.

i wish the best in life!!
    bigthink victim of incest
    says here that people with bpd are terrible for the economy too. "People affected typically use a high amount of healthcare resources"

if true than lol at the irony of constant nig bash posting

diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders pg 645
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by bigthink people with bpd are terrible for the economy too.

Ghost Black Hole
    okay armchair tom
    WellHung Black Hole
    Agreed, op...I fuck Wayyyyy too many niggers.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Let's see a current pic of your impressive man breasts Mattj'ew
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folkkkks?
    Octavian motherfucker
    YOLKS??!!!!
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian

Edgy man, no soul
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Octavian WH's self loathing

WH trying to fit in (sad face)

Remedy:

***AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION***

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

That doesn't remotely describe him. The reason he thinks he's wanted and well liked here is because you people keep telling him he's wanted and that you don't have a problem with him. Instead of putting up with it and responding to his shit just fucking report it so Lanny get's the message that WellHung needs to be banned for good.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by AngryIVer That doesn't remotely describe him. The reason he thinks he's wanted and well liked here is because you people keep telling him he's wanted and that you don't have a problem with him. Instead of putting up with it and responding to his shit just fucking report it so Lanny get's the message that WellHung needs to be banned for good.

Seems to me people enjoy abusing him, and he enjoys taking it. Mehhh live and let live. Matt has a good πŸ’™
Jump to Top