User Controls

BH 90210

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    That fucking show will be 30 years old come October

1990?

I thought it came out in 95 for some reason. of course I didn't watch a lot of TV but damn.

It's weird because people like Tori Spelling where in fact Highschool Age. Yet their friend Gabrielle Carteris who played Andrea was 12 years older irl

and Ian Zering is a year older than I am irl. or about 7 years older than Tori.

Anyways that show kinda sucked
    You must be a woman.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You must be a woman.

A woman wouldn't think it sucked.

So No. I am not. Why, You hitting on me?
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World A woman wouldn't think it sucked.

So No. I am not. Why, You hitting on me?

I hit on all women under 140lbs.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Didn't any of them ruin their lives with drink/ drugs? I love a good fall story.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The alladin king is 28 years old.

Reeeeeeee!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Can't wait to see you guys when you're in your 70's.
    i still remember in the early days of the internet where every free email providers expected everyone who uses their services to be living in the US and asked for zip codes,

id just use 90210 cause its the only one i know.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Op cant even get up for a glass of water without getting yelled at
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    When I started, there was only The Net. No web browsers, no search engines, no online games. Basically, all we has was TelNet, so you could send text files around that took 17 minutes to upload and 11 minutes to download, but that's about it. The only other thing to do was phreaking.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Op cant even get up for a glass of water without getting yelled at

I told you she suffers from a medical condition of OCD. Please stop mocking her, asswipe!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i still remember in the early days of the internet where every free email providers expected everyone who uses their services to be living in the US and asked for zip codes,

id just use 90210 cause its the only one i know.

lol me too, now that you mention it
    Vinnie or Aldra.. next time just do 10101
    nowadays you have Google maps to find a postcode to a suburb or city with a funny name, this was back when I was in high school like 15-20 years ago
    Originally posted by aldra nowadays you have Google maps to find a postcode to a suburb or city with a funny name, this was back when I was in high school like 15-20 years ago

google. they watch you like Big Brother and channel you to the NSA (dun dun dun) and they sell you a fucking t-shirt or tell you that you just missed the last exit and where the closest 7-11 is and what zip code to use for a funny name town. They sell your data to data miners for cash and you somehow got back on a mass call list even though you filled out a "Do not call" registry form.

Google.. Friend or Foe. Google. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
    general agent of chaos
    PS. why do you feel the need to lecture me of all people about google's general naughtiness
    Originally posted by aldra general agent of chaos and eCommerce

Yep!
    Originally posted by aldra PS. why do you feel the need to lecture me of all people about google's general naughtiness

I was having a moment. I knew you knew and everyone around knows but it's as if we have somehow accepted through the slow process of conformity or sumtin
Jump to Top