User Controls

The conservative squad

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Evidently these ladies are trying to run for congress to create their own squad, their definitely a lot prettier (the pant suit one is kinda gnarly) and nicer looking and sweeter demeanor compared to the handsome and well tanned individual squad the libs have and they probably at least care about america.

That one the left for original squad looks like Laura Prepon if she was 30 years older, 30 lbs fatter, brown, and unattractive.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DietPiano That one the left for original squad looks like Laura Prepon if she was 30 years older, 30 lbs fatter, brown, and unattractive.

really just the chin
    The one on the right must be the Native American representative or extremely embarrassed.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

This is a deplorable thing to say, but they look like cleaning ladies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Jeez, what a bunch. The one on the left looks angry as fuck

"Hey can I buy you a drink"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, DO YOU THINK I CAN'T BUY MY OWN DRINK YOUR PATRIARCHAL FUCK!?"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top