User Controls

Cheap Hash

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I bought some cheap canadian hash awhile ago that I've really been enjoying. It's cheap yet potent. I typically smoke it crumbled up in a glass pipe with a glass screen, sometimes by itself, sometimes crumbled over a bit of ground up bud. When I mix it with bud the oils from the hash seem to smolder in the ashes of the bud for a longer smoking session. I've thought about hot knives but I don't really have the motivation to do that right now. This is some pretty stinky hash. An almost spicy or woody scent/flavor. It's called camel stamp hash.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What a cool and boring complete lack of a story. Wellhung threads are better than this and you write in an incredibly unengaging way. The silence of your broken fingers would make a more interesting thread you charlie brown looking blockhead
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Sudo What a cool and boring complete lack of a story. Wellhung threads are better than this and you write in an incredibly unengaging way. The silence of your broken fingers would make a more interesting thread you charlie brown looking blockhead

Made me laugh that.
    Originally posted by Octavian Made me laugh that.

You're easily entertained.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Obbe You're easily entertained.

I use to smoke pollen but I'm done with all that shit now.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Try the Green Moroccan. Fantastic taste, fantastic smell, and a very potent high.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Try the Green Moroccan. Fantastic taste, fantastic smell, and a very potent high.

You know much about cheap Canadian "hash"? How it's made?

cigreting Dark Matter
    make a hash driveway
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That pipe is hefty.

Obbe can I come over.\?
    Originally posted by cigreting make a hash driveway

I don't like the camel hash. It's basically homemade bathtub hash repress. If you want good hash, get the gold seal black hash (Kabul or Afghani) or the green or red Moroccan.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Obbe

Originally posted by -SpectraL I don't like the camel hash. It's basically homemade bathtub hash repress. If you want good hash, get the gold seal black hash (Kabul or Afghani) or the green or red Moroccan.

I hear you, but around here the "gold seal" is locally made not imported and it's even cheaper and lower quality than this, mostly pulverized trim pressed with RSO.
    Best hash I ever smoked is Jamaican Gumball. Second best, I'd have to say the finger hashes, like the Nepalese. Third best, I'd have to say is the Kashmir.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Best hash I ever smoked is Jamaican Gumball. Second best, I'd have to say the finger hashes, like the Nepalese. Third best, I'd have to say is the Kashmir.

You're a retard.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You're a retard.

How so?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Best hash I ever smoked is Jamaican Gumball. Second best, I'd have to say the finger hashes, like the Nepalese. Third best, I'd have to say is the Kashmir.

What do you pay for hash? I'd say typically, anything less than 10 bucks a gram is low quality hash made with lots of ground up trim as filler. The gold seal around here is 5 bucks a gram, the camel I got is about 7, there are some very good quality hashes available for as much as 18 bucks a gram but that's pretty fucking expensive.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Back in my mid teens we would pull bits of plastic bags out of some chunks of hash. Can't believe we smoked that shit. Pollen was and has always been fine.

Rather just go Amsterdam and get the good stuff.
    Originally posted by Octavian Back in my mid teens we would pull bits of plastic bags out of some chunks of hash. Can't believe we smoked that shit. Pollen was and has always been fine.

Rather just go Amsterdam and get the good stuff.

You from the UK? We don't get plastic or shoe polish, even in our low grade "hash" here, mostly it's just growers trying to get the most out of their plants. Typically they do something like pulverize their low quality buds and trim, take half of it and make a low quality concentrate, then mix than concentrate with the other half of pulverized plant material.
    Originally posted by Obbe What do you pay for hash? I'd say typically, anything less than 10 bucks a gram is low quality hash made with lots of ground up trim as filler. The gold seal around here is 5 bucks a gram, the camel I got is about 7, there are some very good quality hashes available for as much as 18 bucks a gram but that's pretty fucking expensive.

You'd pay $20 a gram for gumball, no matter how much you bought. If you bought a kilo of the real white wrap gold seal, it would probably be about $5-$6 gram. The bathtub/potato hashes usually go for about $3 gram.
Jump to Top