User Controls

Florida life

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    I have fucked a 12 different bitches in the past month purely off beach parties I wandered into holding a bottle of tequila and a bag of percocets or molly, one time coke.

Sudo if you are reading this, you lose.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're something else maan.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've only been to one beach party and it was me and my 3 friends going down to Clearwater beach when there was a hurricane. I got sting by a jellyfish and we all laughed. I woildnt t3ade it for the worhld.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ I've only been to one beach party and it was me and my 3 friends going down to Clearwater beach when there was a hurricane. I got sting by a jellyfish and we all laughed. I woildnt t3ade it for the worhld.

was it flying through the air? because that would be ace
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra was it flying through the air? because that would be ace

No but it was flying underwater.

An auk or alcid is a bird of the family Alcidae in the order Charadriiformes. The alcid family includes the murres, guillemots, auklets, puffins, and murrelets. Apart from the extinct great auk, all auks are notable for their ability to "fly" under water as well as in the air.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've only been to one beach party and it was me and my 3 friends going down to Clearwater beach when there was a hurricane. I got sting by a jellyfish and we all laughed. I woildnt t3ade it for the worhld.

what the fish was jeallous of ?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    real good story m8
    hope u get multiple pregnant
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what the fish was jeallous of ?

Ur Mum
    Jellyous fish
    WellHung Black Hole
    Florida is a crazy place.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    You've had sex w 12 different bitches by the 12th of the month by going to beach parties in December? 🙃 Hope u have good insurance for all ur hiv medications playa :)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DontTellEm You've had sex w 12 different bitches by the 12th of the month by going to beach parties in December? 🙃 Hope u have good insurance for all ur hiv medications playa :)

You don't hiv from women unless you use their hiv infected needles dumbass
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Back off, olive oyl. I'm pretty sure u know all about hiv, but wrong dummy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Douglas Monks likes to do battle with DontTellEm. She irks him.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm You've had sex w 12 different bitches by the 12th of the month by going to beach parties in December? 🙃 Hope u have good insurance for all ur hiv medications playa :)

It is Florida homie.
    Originally posted by ORACLE I have fucked a 12 different bitches in the past month purely off beach parties I wandered into holding a bottle of tequila and a bag of percocets or molly, one time coke.

Sudo if you are reading this, you lose.

actually if anything sudio wins because you making this post makes you sound insecure and envious of him having to compare yourself to him. lol you're a bitch
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Back off, olive oyl. I'm pretty sure u know all about hiv, but wrong dummy.

Originally posted by DontTellEm Back off, olive oyl. I'm pretty sure u know all about hiv, but wrong dummy.

Yeah I do know about HIV because I've taken biology, unlike yourself you bimbo.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    /Scoffs
    Octavian motherfucker
    Wellhung wishes he could visit Florida but he's too poor.

Folks, being a peadophile just doesn't pay.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by ORACLE Sudo if you are reading this, you lose.

I was ready to give you a hand job high 5 but now I need to go cry
Jump to Top