User Controls

Interessting ides here: we are who we wre why change?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    He says it sbout 9:20 in this video:

We are who we are so why does society try to change us so much. Just becwuse I tend to pay for everything when im around a female and be twken advantage of doesnt mean theyre right snd im wrong wnd i should give them wny chsnces anymore or be used and abused by them. Just because I sign up on dsting sites or socisl groups like inter nations also doesnt mean I went or should have to have a long term relationship and be controlled by them. Same thing with raphael luciano. There is nothing i regret about it once someone insults me and tries to provoke me and i cstch them wnd they have a head start there is no shame.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I would've beat the shit out of you if you was in my cell block.

I am so fucking sick of seeing your faggot videos every day here. It's no wonder you post them all now that you're on the outs. You're a fucking embarrassment to the prison community. Fight me irl faggot nigger bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He says it right here in the vid at 22:20:

„The only time people will really act negatively toward you is if they sense youre not being authentic. They sense if you have that mask on.”

This is exactly hat I am talking about. With the polish wannabe west wannabe find latino or foreign cock cock hound pollack females or those expats and wannabe lawyers and somebodies here in warsaw from foreign countries and the pollack fems who constantly go to such events ir embrace the warsaw big city lifestyle.
    I mean these polish women just love that foreign and katino and fwke cock dont they?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I say it right there at 00:00.

You are a faggot. Its unreal you survived in prison.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://facebook.com/events/779649555830338/?ti=icl

Take a look at these people my man. Are you sepaying these foreigners here and the polish women cock hunting them and the expat community aint lame? What do I have anything to fo with them or in common with them? Besides wanting some pussy?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yep. You're the type of bitch that ignores confrontation and sleeps in his cell all day.
    That blond white polish blond in the back, why is she always at these events? Why does she want foreign men so bad?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Faggot
    I still do not get why this blond chick is at all these fucking events and almost never gets a drink:

She goes to the warsaw socials, the professionals in warsaw and now this faggot group with a bunch of old foreign men who are lawyers and expats and hsit. Why?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fucking thumb people
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wariat I still do not get why this blond chick is at all these fucking events and almost never gets a drink:

She goes to the warsaw socials, the professionals in warsaw and now this faggot group with a bunch of old foreign men who are lawyers and expats and hsit. Why?

Cry in your cell faggot. Go read another louis l'amour western and fantasize about being the bad guy ya fucking weak ass bitch.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat I still do not get why this blond chick is at all these fucking events and almost never gets a drink:

Maybe she finds meeting new people fun and interesting?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    This motherfucker started over 1,000 threads in less than 5,000 posts, 20%+ of his posts are brand new threads. Every random thought you have or shitty video you watch isn't interesting enough to start a whole thread over.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ I would've beat the shit out of you if you was in my cell block.

I am so fucking sick of seeing your faggot videos every day here. It's no wonder you post them all now that you're on the outs. You're a fucking embarrassment to the prison community. Fight me irl faggot nigger bitch.

lol his prison picture he actually looks like he could be related to you. You're aren't pollack by chance are you?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

that was a really good show
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I would've beat the shit out of you if you was in my cell block.

heheheheh.
    Star Trek, the thing is and the reason I think she is a coco hound was at one language exchange Warsaw social group on Wednesday she asked me directly “how are the men there?” A with a big grin on her face and a slight bad breath when I told her or was talking to someone else Itu her standing there too about either something their country likeitsly or women somewhere or something and she became so cock hounding or interested or all of a sudden about other men when I was right there on the spot.
    And the other thing is I’m not gay so how would I know how men are somewhere else?
Jump to Top