User Controls

Message for the homophobics of NIS

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Why is it that jedis wind up making everything, especially comedy, so explicitly political?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Why is it that jedis wind up making everything, especially comedy, so explicitly political?

Everything is political.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Everything is political.

Especially sexuality. Glad you've admitted it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i didn't click because comedy central is really bad. But isn't that the gont from the whytest kids you know?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Especially sexuality. Glad you've admitted it.

Right here in this post you made it political. Good job.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Right here in this post you made it political.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Everything is political.

What happens when you win? Do you move to Canadia?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country What happens when you win? Do you move to Canadia?

Fly away Neanderthal
    im trademarking the term 'homopolis'.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I didn't know Trevor was a j3w. I like the whitest kids u know. Although comedy central is definitely j3ws and even if you're not one, to be famous (in the west) you pretty much have to suck their dicks.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I didn't know Trevor was a j3w. I like the whitest kids u know. Although comedy central is definitely j3ws and even if you're not one, to be famous (in the west) you pretty much have to suck their dicks.

It's almost a requirement to be a kyke or a black to be on comdey central. Infact the only non jedis or blacks on there was Doug Stanhope and Carlos menstealia
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And Jeff dun ham
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's almost a requirement to be a kyke or a black to be on comdey central. Infact the only non jedis or blacks on there was Doug Stanhope and Carlos menstealia

Yep. That or suck their dicks. Kinda like being in the US military.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Yep. That or suck their dicks. Kinda like being in the US military.

Right...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Right…

Hey don't worry, you didn't get cucked out in the Army because you got kicked out so soon. You missed out on the dick sucking part. You get to be yourself.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Hey don't worry, you didn't get cucked out in the Army because you got kicked out so soon. You missed out on the dick sucking part. You get to be yourself.

That doesn't happen though. Most of my fam was in the military. And none of that happened to the gonts here that were
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby That doesn't happen though. Most of my fam was in the military. And none of that happened to the gonts here that were

It does, you're not supposed to be overly vocal about your political views in the military. You have to be very politically correct or you'll get your ass reprimanded. Basically you have to suck dicks. J3wish ones.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz It does, you're not supposed to be overly vocal about your political views in the military. You have to be very politically correct or you'll get your ass reprimanded. Basically you have to suck dicks. J3wish ones.

Nah they actually discourage sex in fact they promote if anything you just wack off.
Jump to Top