User Controls

I've really critically been rethinking Spinoza

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used to be there, but really I feel like people like Spinoza and his die hard fans tend to have a universe that is empty. I'm currently reading maps and me by Jordon Peterson, a pretty enlightening book that completely counters Spinoza, but then again I do now Identify as a Catholic but when I was younger I was an atheist. It's an amazing if you follow psychology and psychologist like Carl Jung. What do you guys think? Are you more of Spinoza thinker or more of a Peterson or do fall more in between?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    spinoza on my cock u fuckin tramp
    Originally posted by Grylls spinoza on my cock u fuckin tramp

mmmmm.... don't think so..
    Bump
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I like the Spandonistas better
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    the majority who follow spinoza have no idea who/what he was discussing. it took a sharp keen intellect to figure it out, like einstein did.

when you read many of einstein's quotes relating harmony within the universe, and you apply spinoza's "Thought" and "Extension," they are not discussing the gases and matter that energy feeds off of. Gases and Matter cannot "Think, nor do they have Extension!!"
    I've never read spinoza but I think I've read criticism's of his.

For all the stupid shit that a lot of people don't like and dismiss, I really like Freud and Jung. Freud is kind of a secondary source psycho analyst it seems, I didn't know how deep he went into other subjects like aesthetics when I was younger.

I like W.E.B. Dubois too and wish there was some tasteful way to incorporate him into a banner for this website
    freud buffooned the masses, literally. no doubt he suffered from his own disorder (narcissist), but you can sense his therapy experiments gave him more of a kick of what he was imposing onto others, rather than his methods had any effect at all. much like hitler did in germany, freud did worldwide, by creating his own delusional dictionary to sanity and how to define his victims!!
    and the other 2, i would agree they have added to humanity and society as a whole.
    Yes Jung is good
    Freud taught me about E.T.A. Hoffman (probably another jew) and his original story of the sandman who would drive children mad and tear the eyes out of their head, as well as the original story of the nutcracker. Fucking germans are the best childrens story tellers. Yeah I have a soft spot for Freud but obviously there's a ton of bullshit, as their is with all psychology, I guess I don't have to agree completely with them in order to enjoy their works, just appreciate their ideas which have been built upon by others.
    like I read a bunch of chekov stories and the decameron and they seem to be psychological tales and each story tells of a different element of the human condition you can gather your own meaning from but they all have a commonality but anyways, I don't even know who any of these people are or what any of these words mean
    HTS highlight reel
    How the fuck is this a Bill Krozby thread? Have I been taking crazy pills? Jesus.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo Freud taught me about E.T.A. Hoffman (probably another jew) and his original story of the sandman who would drive children mad and tear the eyes out of their head, as well as the original story of the nutcracker. Fucking germans are the best childrens story tellers. Yeah I have a soft spot for Freud but obviously there's a ton of bullshit, as their is with all psychology, I guess I don't have to agree completely with them in order to enjoy their works, just appreciate their ideas which have been built upon by others.

i call it innovators.

whether it was a form of torture or repair, it was an idea outside the box. and many times why it is considered outside of the box, because general people aren't capable of such imaginations. and sometimes when the wiring is not up to code, you find it still operates but on an different channel.

but what Freud did accomplish, eventually led to neurosurgeons.

that's about as full circle as it gets for someone who wasn't all there, but gifted enough to kick off a revolution!!
    Originally posted by HTS How the fuck is this a Bill Krozby thread? Have I been taking crazy pills? Jesus.

I study a lot psychology and philosophy. I always have. I didn't think anyone here would seriously reply but glad I bumped it. But feel free to way in. I'm actually pretty beat and am going to sleep so I'll see what's up in the morning.
    Anyone else here think woodsworth should never be taught or even mentioned?
    1993 Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I study a lot psychology and philosophy. I always have. I didn't think anyone here would seriously reply but glad I bumped it.

OP does lots of rapes. He does a whole unsolved string of them. Post --- for stringposting
    Originally posted by Sudo Anyone else here think woodsworth should never be taught or even mentioned?

to me, that is a tricky time frame in the history of the world. you have usa electing leaders and creating our Rights, while other influences like the Masons, the Renaissance that led to those like Woodworth and Vultaire introducing their Enlightenment idealisms. a period where much of humanity took on the idea of God and made Him enemy numeral uno by denouncing Him in every way.

and in my country, we have created myths based upon real truths of the things our ForeFathers did under the guise and leadership of the Masons.

even Washington ended his own letters, by acknowledging, the Great Architect of the Universe (the Mason's personal God title).

so if we introduce these Enlightened Idealisms onto new seeking minds, what exactly are we trying to create by it?
    Evangelism is a wing of the us gub

On a quasi related note, I'm trying to convince myself not to get a plato inspired tattoo of "strange prison strange prisoners" in cool writing and some stuff around it
    so then, what is your take on Vultaire?

a man who claimed the masses had been duped, spent his adult life debating and using philosophy to create a new awareness, and assured those God was a myth and flat out lie.

and to prove it was such a lie, he boldly stated, "if there is a God, may my body be covered in snakes for all Eternity!!"

ironically, literally tens of thousands of snakes to this very day crawl all over his decayed remains. the People who keep the Cemetery have even had snake removers come out. these snakes are venomous and their strike is deadly. eventually, as they would remove and kill tens of thousands, they just continued to come back in greater forces.

kind of makes you scratch your head on that bit of knowledge...
Jump to Top