User Controls

Are Mexicans being controlled?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    He says some interesting stuff here the white man doctor ph.D guy:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/NAH2OB2Tj3FS/
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    E. Michael Jones is based, and pretty woke on the J.Q. For instance at 10:30 he comes right out and says it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

The CIA's right wing national propaganda really did a number on the flock of the world
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I always read bitchute links as 'bitch ute'
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

The CIA's right wing national propaganda really did a number on the flock of the world

I thought the CIA were the good guys, who you believed uncritically?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I thought the CIA were the good guys, who you believed uncritically?

explain? I've never mentioned the CIA before on this site.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Are Mexicans being controlled?

ever opened up a can of refried beans before, and for 2 blocks away, you can see beaners performing the tricks that helped them climb that border fence??

the refried beans is the secret. a can per day is how Mexico trained its citizens!!
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace explain? I've never mentioned the CIA before on this site.

The CIA are the people who told you Trump was a Russian spy, remember?

Just listen to 25:00 on in OP's video, it's E. Michael Jones going on about how Mexicans are the "cosmic race". LMAO.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The CIA are the people who told you Trump was a Russian spy, remember?

Just listen to 25:00 on in OP's video, it's E. Michael Jones going on about how Mexicans are the "cosmic race". LMAO.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

Hey don't blame me rocket man, you're the cosmic race.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    §m£ÂgØL is in such denial most primarily all hispanic communities are only a little bit better than all black communities.. lets just be real here.. but §m£ÂgØL actually hates his own people on d/l thats why he always has to bring up about how affluent his family in mexico.. kinda see.. we're not like that.. kinda thing.

Thats why whenever I've mentioned my hispanic heritage he always has to put it down to make himself seem superior.

But also notice when you valid point, instead of him actually refuting he acts like a child and does the picard face palm or just calls you an idiot not backing anything up. Its what he does.
    Didn't read Bill Krozby's post and i never will
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Didn't read Bill Krozby's post and i never will

riiggght...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I thought the CIA were the good guys, who you believed uncritically?

Would you please stop thanking wariat's posts? Jesus Christ.
    Originally posted by mmQ Would you please stop thanking wariat's posts? Jesus Christ.

Seriously I want him off this site and in jail or dead.
    ^yet you two doof's still post in his threads.. who'd of thunk derpadew!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Darrpadeaaaa
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^yet you two doof's still post in his threads.. who'd of thunk derpadew!

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Seriously I want him off this site and in jail or dead.

Then who will make Poland threads? 🇵🇱
Jump to Top