User Controls

Hey Wariorat, what do you think about this robbery gone wrong?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I guess whyte privaledge is real.. *sarcasm* whyte 18 yo gurl gets stabbed by 4 black guys and dies walking home after school

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I will check it out. I think white privilege is a bunch of honkey tonkey or bullshit. There is this black guy thst comes to the inter narions groups who is all about born while black movement shit. He constantly reminds people of usa how being black is hard and tries to out it on poland now. Last event he claiemd he wasnt drinking because driving snd he gave some dude the eye sysing „you know how it is with my colour of the skin” ive been thinking of sending him straight and telling him his black inferiority complex is in his head and not to bring his blakc lvies matter movement to poland. Or his victimhood. But once i tezted him once and this was after we met for the first time and before i went to that last event where he started ignoring me and kind of being wary about me i told him i did time in the usa and got deported.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    So he probably knows hiw bullshit wont work with me. His name is chris btw. Also, he claims to be some stand up comedian or musician but right now is unemployed but he said this months ago and he is basically living off this polish chick while trying to fuck around on the side.
Jump to Top