User Controls

Greta Thuneberg Named 2019 Times managizines person of the year

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

The corporate kikes rape our women and rape our land with their greed.
    Fixing the climate and pollution issue of this person starts with you! And only you! Who' going to come with me to help clean the beach tomorrow morning before going to work? She's such a brave girl.
    thats racist.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    LOOK AT HER EYES!!

it's a damn SHAME when the "mentally Challenged, Dysfunctional, Delusional, and Disturbed" are rewarded for being a complete failure to all of humanity!!

read what she is specifically saying.

it literally is twelve thoughts being projected from the several hundred voices she is hearing.

we should not be celebrating this example of dysfunction, but trying to correct it!!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The Washington Post

Trump mocks 16-year-old Greta Thunberg a day after she is named Time’s Person of the Year

By John Wagner

December 12 at 9:16 AM

President Trump mocked Greta Thunberg, the Swedish 16-year-old climate activist, calling her distinction as Time magazine’s Person of the Year “ridiculous” Thursday and suggesting that she work on anger-management issues and go to a movie with a friend.

Trump’s advice, in a morning tweet, came a day after Thunberg, who has mobilized millions of people to fight climate change and condemned leaders’ inaction, became the youngest person to be dubbed Person of the Year by Time.

“So ridiculous,” Trump tweeted. “Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!”

So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill! https://t.co/M8ZtS8okzE
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2019

Trump was responding to a tweet congratulating Thunberg by Roma Downey, an actress and producer from Northern Ireland. Her production credits include the History Channel miniseries “The Bible,” which she also starred in as Mary, mother of Jesus.

She is also married to Mark Burnett, a producer on Trump’s previous NBC reality television series, “The Apprentice.”

Thunberg, who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, wasted little time in offering a rejoinder to Trump. Shortly after his tweet, she had updated her Twitter profile to read: “A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend.”

Trump, who has called climate change a “hoax,” also took note of Thunberg in September, following an appearance at a United Nations climate summit where she offered an impassioned — and somewhat fatalistic — plea to global leaders.

“She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!” Trump wrote on Twitter at the time.

Thunberg subsequently embraced Trump’s sarcastic description and altered her Twitter profile to describe herself to her followers as “a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future.”

At her U.N. appearance, Thunberg chastised leaders for praising young activists such as herself while failing to deliver on drastic actions needed to avert the worst effects of climate change, and she warned that if the world continued with business as usual, her generation would face an insurmountable catastrophe.

In explaining Time’s choice of Thunberg as Person of the Year, the magazine’s editor in chief, Edward Felsenthal, said Wednesday that “she became the biggest voice on the biggest issue facing the planet this year, coming from essentially nowhere to lead a worldwide movement.”

Thunberg represents a broader phenomenon of young people pushing for change, Felsenthal said during an appearance on NBC’s “Today” show. He pointed to the Parkland, Fla., high school students who became a leading voice on gun control, as well as to another finalist for 2019 Person of the Year: the Hong Kong protesters who have spent months in the streets urging democratic reform.

Trump, who was among the five finalists for the distinction this year, has had a long obsession with the magazine’s selections, dating back before he became president.

Fake 2009 Time covers showing Trump as person of the year and touting his days as host of “The Apprentice” have been found hanging in several of his golf clubs.

In 2015, as a candidate for president, Trump took to Twitter to complain after Time chose German Chancellor Angela Merkel for her leadership in the Greek debt crisis and European migrant crisis.

“I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite,” he tweeted. “They picked person who is ruining Germany.”

Time did pick Trump in 2016 after he defeated Democrat Hillary Clinton, prompting a tweet that called the selection “a great honor.”

In 2017, Trump weighed in again on the selection process, writing on Twitter: “Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named ‘Man (Person) of the Year,’ like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!”

Time disputed Trump’s account.

Last week, first lady Melania Trump — and subsequently a bevy of Trump allies — admonished Pamela Karlan, one of the legal scholars who testified at a House impeachment hearing, for making a joke involving 13-year-old Barron Trump.

“A minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics,” Melania Trump tweeted. “Pamela Karlan, you should be ashamed of your very angry and obviously biased public pandering, and using a child to do it.”
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 LOOK AT HER EYES!!

it's a damn SHAME when the "mentally Challenged, Dysfunctional, Delusional, and Disturbed" are rewarded for being a complete failure to all of humanity!!

read what she is specifically saying.

it literally is twelve thoughts being projected from the several hundred voices she is hearing.

we should not be celebrating this example of dysfunction, but trying to correct it!!

That's precisely what we are celebrating; our ability to recognize and correct it. If you dont see that then YOU'RE THE PROBLEM!!!!!!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Does she possess Downs?
    Originally posted by mmQ That's precisely what we are celebrating; our ability to recognize and correct it. If you dont see that then YOU'RE THE PROBLEM!!!!!!

no, we are encouraging her insanity to be infiltrated into our societies.
    there will be actual intellects (suffering from their own disorder), who will buy into her jibberish.
    they will have enough influence and finance to back a support, to seek support. then take that to become an article to vote upon. and walla, our next "climate control" scam!!

my taxes will then pay for a RETARDS INSANE THOUGHTS!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'M TIRED OF STUPID PEOPLE!!
    I'M TIRED OF THE DEMOCRATS!!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    she's a very strong and brave young girl.
    Originally posted by STER0S she's a very strong and brave young girl.

she's mentally ill and severely sick in the mind.
    to encourage that to grow and expand is pure insanity!!
    her mental make up is the same as MMR's in his own admittance to being mentally disturbed!!

she is a future him, but on a bigger scale to spread the delusion...
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Her veganism is definitely halting her physical development.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Her veganism is definitely halting her physical development.

that's the reason she is mental, her parents, and even their own parenting culture reveals insanity.

so in essence, to encourage her, is to be encouraging the generations of insanity that led up to her!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 no, we are encouraging her insanity to be infiltrated into our societies.

she's not insane, she's autistic
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 I'M TIRED OF STUPID PEOPLE!!

TRUCK FUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impeach that bastard.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she's not insane, she's autistic

I've managed to avoid hearing her speak all this time until yesterday that is. Jesus.. that voice. The accent, the hysteria in her voice....*facepalming for eternity now*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 I'M TIRED OF STUPID PEOPLE!!

Republicans are even the most more stupider.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Republicans are even the most more stupider.

No that's you.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she's not insane, she's autistic

and yet, she is still defined by a psychological disorder, like those diagnosed as being mentally disturbed or challenged.
Jump to Top