User Controls

What being a pollack is really all about explained

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://polska.pl/politics/opinions/martin-pollacks-skewed-depiction-poland/
    There is a love triangle going on here:
    https://www.euractiv.com/section/central-europe/opinion/trump-in-poland-its-history-stupid/

Technologiet wleo whrees no?
    How do you say

"This man is a pedo here is his address please hunt him down and kill him"

in polish?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Whether you like it or not I am a Pollack.
    And an ex pedo not a pedo. So get your facts right. You can say this man is an ex whatever he is and no one will care in east europe. You can even be an ex war criminal like the serbs.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Wariat thread topics:

1. Pollacks
    2. Prison
    3. Sexual frustration
    Originally posted by Wariat And an ex pedo not a pedo. So get your facts right. You can say this man is an ex whatever he is and no one will care in east europe. You can even be an ex war criminal like the serbs.

Is this accurate?

Ten człowiek jest pedofilem. Oto jego adres. Proszę go polować i zabić. Dziękuję.
    What I domt get is why americans are so obsessed with someones record or ex criminality but estonians russians and east euros and ukrainians supported a murderer of children hang,an and jedi killer named ivan the terrible depicted in the netflix documentwry within theic tultures? What makes people think us culture is superior tos econd generwtione wst euro cultures?
    I mean you guys did watch the documentwry right? How he butchered wnd tortured men women wnd kids wnd how entire east euros popularions in usa supported him right? Right?
    Octavian motherfucker
    No
    Atch it then dumby.
Jump to Top