User Controls

CEO of real estate firm in Baltimore gives away $10,000,000 to employees

198 employees got a check ranging from $100 - $270,000

Imagine being the guy that got $100
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I started with a new company right around Christmas. I got $100, I was impressed and pleased.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    on one hand that's pretty cool, on the other fuck the real estate industry and the rentier economy in general
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Erekshun I started with a new company right around Christmas. I got $100, I was impressed and pleased.

You probably wouldn't be if your coworkers were getting 5 figure bonuses
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace 198 employees got a check ranging from $100 - $270,000

Imagine being the guy that got $100

Exactly. Everyone should have gotten the same amount, right?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You probably wouldn't be if your coworkers were getting 5 figure bonuses

Of course, you failed to leave out pertinent information, which would affect your spin on the story. The person who got $100 had just been hired by the company, and had not even worked a day, yet. The bonuses were directly correlated to the amount of time the person had worked for the company. The person who got $270,000, had worked for the company the longest. Seems fair to me, beaner.🌹
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Of course, you failed to leave out pertinent information, which would affect your spin on the story. The person who got $100 had just been hired by the company, and had not even worked a day, yet. The bonuses were directly correlated to the amount of time the person had worked for the company. The person who got $270,000, had worked for the company the longest. Seems fair to me, beaner.🌹

Folks, this is a prime example of why you do not take any piece of information at face value. You gotta research the issue yourself, from several different sources, to hope to find a semblance of the truth.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Of course, you failed to leave out pertinent information, which would affect your spin on the story. The person who got $100 had just been hired by the company, and had not even worked a day, yet. The bonuses were directly correlated to the amount of time the person had worked for the company. The person who got $270,000, had worked for the company the longest. Seems fair to me, beaner.🌹

yeah the guy who got 100 was probably a 16 year old who mowed the lawn at a couple of hours or put flyers on doors. §m£ÂgØL is such a fuckin BEANER MAN!
    Originally posted by aldra on one hand that's pretty cool, on the other fuck the real estate industry and the rentier economy in general

merry x-mass.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Thats not even true lol. That information was never released. He could've been working for years and just been hated
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Thats not even true lol. That information was never released. He could've been working for years and just been hated

then how do you know he gave his workers 10 million.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then how do you know he gave his workers 10 million.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

appologies accepted.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny merry x-mass.

don't encourage me
    Originally posted by aldra don't encourage me

80+% of all bushfires in your area are manmade. dont get left behind. burn your own acre today before its all gone.

if you dont do it the climate extremists will anyway.
Jump to Top