User Controls

Cell warriors explained by Savage

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It really is like that in there bro in those california prisons especially snys its every man for himself constsnt fighting and warrior shit. In that situation man you startbto think. You start to question your abilities whetehr you still have or remember that martial art or mma or whatever training. You start to analyze the cell if you have room or the situation for what it is and if you have what it takes to finish him or what will you do if you are on top etc. Would you be able to live that life? Would you go through with it? Would you be able to smash another mans face until it looks ugly?
    Would your really be about that life? Woulr you have the calmness or demeanor to go into a cell and wait for a ceo to leave and smash their face in while preventing them to smash yours? To not cry when they somehow land on top and youre helpless with no room to manuever in a dirty ass small dinky cell as they pulvarize you or have what it twkes to pulvarize them despite their cried? This is thwt life wnd thst hewrt check.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    NO GAMES IN THE CELL
    NO LEAVING YOUR TOYS OUT
    NO NOISE AFTER LIGHTS OUT
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I fought a guy in prison who had spent the day training MMA in the gym while I lay in bed withdrawing from suboxone and stewing in my own anger. I did pretty well until those knees came out of nowhere
Jump to Top