User Controls

tyt (art acevedo)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the only reason why I watch the young turdholes is not because I do it to rot my brain like speedy parker says, but because I like to see how the lame stream gay ass team ass media works in america and see what I can see for myself in my own city. Art Acevedo is a total piece of shithole and has a long and prosperous history of killing people and arresting people for frivalous stuff like jay walking.. like the young turds literally had a story several years back about how a college student was jogging on the drag and crossed the street and the pigs tackeled her, and arrested, her because she didn't have an id.. most people dont jog with a wallet especially in a campus area.. art said on the local news that (hey at least the cops didn't rape her like a lot of cops would have done) and just dismissed it but they took that video off..

just kinda crazy how tyt was putting him down over that a few years ago but are now basically sucking his dick because he moved to houston to do his bullshit acting like a political figure being against the nra just because a couple of a nig that killed a couple of his own people that just happened to beat his gf..

its like yaah.. sure like cops never beat their gfs? like cops never abuse their power ever? just seems like such a manufacture FALSE OUTRAGE..

and look at the comments.. all these tyt shit heads are like hurrrr acevedo for prez! even though they've never heard of him before until now but only because the young turds are talking about him, their all over it, propagandhi at its finest if you ask me, nobody here in austin likes him thats why he went to a shittier city.

Any other video about the pigs tyt fans would be like "THEY ALL NEED TO BE HUNG!" but not now, its transparent and fake and gay its unbelievable. What a serious pig.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby the only reason why I watch the young turdholes is not because I do it to rot my brain like speedy parker says, but because I like to see how the lame stream gay ass team ass media works in america and see what I can see for myself in my own city. Art Acevedo is a total piece of shithole and has a long and prosperous history of killing people and arresting people for frivalous stuff like jay walking.. like the young turds literally had a story several years back about how a college student was jogging on the drag and crossed the street and the pigs tackeled her, and arrested, her because she didn't have an id.. most people dont jog with a wallet especially in a campus area.. art said on the local news that (hey at least the cops didn't rape her like a lot of cops would have done) and just dismissed it but they took that video off..

just kinda crazy how tyt was putting him down over that a few years ago but are now basically sucking his dick because he moved to houston to do his bullshit acting like a political figure being against the nra just because a couple of a nig that killed a couple of his own people that just happened to beat his gf..

its like yaah.. sure like cops never beat their gfs? like cops never abuse their power ever? just seems like such a manufacture FALSE OUTRAGE..

and look at the comments.. all these tyt shit heads are like hurrrr acevedo for prez! even though they've never heard of him before until now but only because the young turds are talking about him, their all over it, propagandhi at its finest if you ask me, nobody here in austin likes him thats why he went to a shittier city.

Any other video about the pigs tyt fans would be like "THEY ALL NEED TO BE HUNG!" but not now, its transparent and fake and gay its unbelievable. What a serious pig.

this pig has made quite the name for himself, like what is he even talking about your gun rights are taken away when you committ a felony domestic violence act.. what a real turd

Just look up the guys history he is such a piece of shit and anyone that believes this is an idiot. (§m£ÂgØL would tho because he's mexican)
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    u should dm anna a photo of your schlong.
    Just last week cops gunned down 2 innocent gonts and endangered hundreds of lives during that UPS truck bullshit but one guy that killed one of the pigs that probably does the same stuff calls for this kind of false outrage?

Originally posted by STER0S u should dm anna a photo of your schlong.

OH i HAVE trust me on that. I'll give you one too with a signature if you give me address, since you're obviously a fan.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    n

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'll give you one too with a signature if you give me address, since you're obviously a fan.

yes please.

dealing with infintyshock's shit-posts for the past 6 months has turned me queer.
Jump to Top