User Controls

for fucks sake someone come kill me

god is forcing me to live
    im just kidding plz dont waste your time trying to motivate me

anyone ever tried a charcoal bong enhancement?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no whats that? I'm guessing it draws out more of the pesticides / bullshit? I use a charcoal tooth paste and a lot of people swear buy it but a lot of "scientist" say its bullshit yet doctors use charcoal to pump peoples stomach that had alcohol poisoning.
    looks pretty interesting.

not sure if this is what you're talking about
    WellHung Black Hole
    Just fuck a nigger, they last longer.👍
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    I had a dream that I and other people were sent on a 3 day survival no fresh water and no camping gear. live off the land. we had to make charcoal and sand enhancement for the fish pond. but then I realized there was nothing to house the enhancement in and everyone was drinking from the dirty pond with fish shit and bug parasites in it

the charcoal bong reminded me of it. and the water tasted like rotten eggs.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I had a dream that I and other people were sent on a 3 day survival no fresh water and no camping gear. live off the land. we had to make charcoal and sand enhancement for the fish pond. but then I realized there was nothing to house the enhancement in and everyone was drinking from the dirty pond with fish shit and bug parasites in it

charcoal doesn't taste bad at all, but i guess to each their own.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby charcoal doesn't taste bad at all, but i guess to each their own.

I meant the pond water in the dream tasted like rotten eggs.

You ever spill bong water.. oddly it smells like pond water and ass.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby charcoal doesn't taste bad at all, but i guess to each their own.

Wise words from a very philosophical man
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I meant the pond water in the dream tasted like rotten eggs.

No i've never spuilt it but my dumbass friend when we were in highschool would always do it. But yeah I get what you're saying it smeels, but I thought you were connecting that to charcoal.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I meant the pond water in the dream tasted like rotten eggs.

No i've never spuilt it but my dumbass friend when we were in highschool would always do it. But yeah I get what you're saying it smeels, but I thought you were connecting that to charcoal.
    I used to smoke pot in highschool and scents are the only thing that truly trigger memories (well music as well)

and like delightful scents like Christmas Eggnog, Popcorn, Fresh Baked Bread.. horrible scents like Bong Water being spilled is a real memory trig
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I used to smoke pot in highschool and scents are the only thing that truly trigger memories (well music as well)

and like delightful scents like Christmas Eggnog, Popcorn, Fresh Baked Bread.. horrible scents like Bong Water being spilled is a real memory trig

its kinda stinky but never really bothered me. I live by a creek that gets smeely and thats way worse than a lil bong water lol

the worst smell I know is either this one girls pussy years ago or when I walk by the dog park with asses and asses of dogs dripping mollases, I purposefully walk across the street and people are like you don't want to go pet the dogs? and I'm no way cunt, it smells like dogdamn asshole there! dog semen mixed with crap and the smell of cigarrets.. no way.. jose' consequo
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I had a dream that I and other people were sent on a 3 day survival no fresh water and no camping gear. live off the land. we had to make charcoal and sand enhancement for the fish pond. but then I realized there was nothing to house the enhancement in and everyone was drinking from the dirty pond with fish shit and bug parasites in it

I had a dream last night that I was in a theatre trying to watch some Keanu Reeves action movie in the style of John Wick and a bunch of niggers were smoking cigarettes in there and being loud as fuck and I ended up beating the shit out of one who was next to me.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby looks pretty interesting.

not sure if this is what you're talking about

yea thats the one. i will probably just make one. i bought a 10 pack of crack pipes today to hotrail dmt out of and i'm pretty sure i could just use one of those
    Originally posted by Solstice I had a dream last night that I was in a theatre trying to watch some Keanu Reeves action movie in the style of John Wick and a bunch of niggers were smoking cigarettes in there and being loud as fuck and I ended up beating the shit out of one who was next to me.

Did you apologize afterwards.
    i just poured out some of the water from this shitty bong i have and poured activated charcoal in. it works, the hit harshness is somewhere between a normal bong hit and a vape
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i just poured out some of the water from this shitty bong i have and poured activated charcoal in. it works, the hit harshness is somewhere between a normal bong hit and a vape

did you come to think it reduces the dosage of THC and such?

just make cannibutter and make bake goods. use sugar substitute and like make chocolate-peanutbutter bars
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nothing beats a bong riff
    #psychedelic
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World did you come to think it reduces the dosage of THC and such?

just make cannibutter and make bake goods. use sugar substitute and like make chocolate-peanutbutter bars

Probably a little, but I didn't notice being less high or anything than I normally would

i already do make edibles

but who cares anyways plus i can feel the anhedonia setting in again
Jump to Top