User Controls

I'mma build a modular trojan framework.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So in Black Hat Python i'm at the part where we'll be building a trojan framework and it's going to be awesome. The gist of it is that you build a trojan, setup a dedicated github as C&C, now here is where it gets interesting. By doing so you allow your implants to read in new modules LIVE by having them check a JSON config file that says which modules they ought to have and then retrieving the actual module directly from github.

Now i plan on adding all the modules from gcat and then some. I will also need help in writing some code that automatically generates IDs for implants so that i can generate them and deploy them on the fly.

Daily reminder that gcat is awesome and you should give Sophie stars for his work on the downloader. https://github.com/NullArray/gcat/bl.../downloader.py

Anyway, i want to collab on this niggers, someone come collab with me and we'll make it epic. Maybe we can even pool some resources buy a private github repo and proceed with world domination. Who's with me?
Jump to Top