User Controls

You can steal one thing without getting caught.

What do you steal? Must be a physical non-living object.
    I would steal unwyred's baby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Probably 1 million smackaroos
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    a billion $100 dolla bills
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    the keys to the modelo factory, a bunch of peanutbutterjellyicecreampayntjob big block fords with chrome wheels and a couple grips not that i know what the word is of smexey latinas and dumpy guatamalan chickens
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Probably 1 million smackaroos

That's a million things.

Originally posted by POLECAT a billion $100 dolla bills

And that's a billion things.

You dumb fucks. Just steal Jeff Bezo's heart; then you can take him to the cleaners like his ex-wife.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by D4NG0 That's a million things.

You dumb fucks. Just steal Jeff Bezo's heart; then you can take him to the cleaners like his ex-wife.

oh crap im getting alien fingers again. but who gives a shit about jeff apple or any of these other dot web billionaires the only one that even keeps a decent cult these days is big daddy elon
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    1 one billion dolla bill, asshole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    or a 47 lb gold nugget. asshole
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    This chick at the gym.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I did just- unintentionally- steal a winter hat a few weeks ago and got away with it. I saved 16$. Oops. 😋
    Originally posted by D4NG0 That's a million things.

His heart is a living thing

Originally posted by POLECAT 1 one billion dolla bill, asshole

Doesn't exist

Originally posted by POLECAT or a 47 lb gold nugget. asshole

Does it exist?

Originally posted by tee hee hee I did just- unintentionally- steal a winter hat a few weeks ago and got away with it. I saved 16$. Oops. 😋

NICE you win the thread.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Alababa's lamp.
    A golden goose.
    Hell, I'll even take a monkey's paw.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Alababa's lamp.
    A golden goose.
    Hell, I'll even take a monkey's paw.

Not real items
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    the patents to the blueprints, designs, and full ownership to all orthopedic manufactured (machined) parts (hips, spines, knees, shoulders, and the newest applications currently being introduced).

in Depuy alone, over 3 million worth of medical product leave the facility for the customer every day.

this does not include other ortho manufacturers like zimmer, stryker, medtronic, biomet, paragon, othy, tecomet, and the few others...

add them all together, and it's over at least 1 or 2 billion in profits each day exiting the facility for the customer.
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 the patents to the blueprints, designs, and full ownership to all orthopedic manufactured (machined) parts (hips, spines, knees, shoulders, and the newest applications currently being introduced).

in Depuy alone, over 3 million worth of medical product leave the facility for the customer every day.

this does not include other ortho manufacturers like zimmer, stryker, medtronic, biomet, paragon, othy, tecomet, and the few others…

add them all together, and it's over at least 1 or 2 billion in profits each day exiting the facility for the customer.

and why would i want something like these patents producing billions each day, outside of it being as profitable as Bill Gates and microsoft?

because as a Genius, i would naturally choose the most lucrative path there is!!
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 the patents to the blueprints, designs, and full ownership to all orthopedic manufactured (machined) parts (hips, spines, knees, shoulders, and the newest applications currently being introduced).

this does not include other ortho manufacturers like zimmer, stryker, medtronic, biomet, paragon, othy, tecomet, and the few others…

You cant steal ownership to a patent lmao. You'd just end up with a paper you can probably find online. It's not like there's a deed to be handed over. Fucking retard.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You cant steal ownership to a patent lmao. You'd just end up with a paper you can probably find online. It's not like there's a deed to be handed over. Fucking retard.

there are patent lawyers now, but in the day it was very easy to do.
    these patents were introduced in 1887.
    the laws then are not like now.
    but then again, look at WHO i am discussing this with, ....MMR...
    and in 1887, the first ortho company was Depuy, with zimmers following 2 years later. the next after that would not be established for another 50 years till the 1940's. so those laws were easy to fluctuate then. and much of why there are at least 10 manufacturers today, not just the first 2!!
Jump to Top