User Controls

hey star trek and krosby what would you guys do in this man’s shoes?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    if you were the ex marine on ptsd and psych meds fold to take a beating by thre people dor 39 seconds? how would you leave without getting stabbed or roll it out? would you trust thr cops in there to help and let you even lave before it occurred? the people in there supposedly watching and taking care of the inmates?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I'd probably try to get into solitary personally, like Uncle Ted.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I'd probably try to get into solitary personally, like Uncle Ted.

That seems like a good way to go crazy and then still get stabbed when you get out. Personally for me If I was an ex marine I'm going to guess I'd be pretty jacked so I'd try to fight because you're going to get your ass kicked no matter, and also I think If I had ptsd I would still not take the pscyhe meds because personally for me psyche meds make me feel weaker and slower
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    PTSD meds just means SSRIs and maybe benzos. Mostly SSRIs.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country PTSD meds just means SSRIs and maybe benzos. Mostly SSRIs.

im watching video now, evidently he was schizophrenic from drug use when he was in that world and also had D.I.D
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    §m£ÂgØL?
Jump to Top