User Controls

So whats the desl with women considering it boring

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    If you dont commit to them full on 100 percent? Why do they find sex boring?
    All these polish women on dating sites have the exact fucking same complaint thry throw at you right after meeting them and that no one wants to commit with them. Wtf? And how its boring without it.how is it boring? I dont see anything boring about it.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Gosh you really are mentally handicapped.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What sort of name is edyta balita? Next thing you know these women will be calling themselves little miss princess or some other gay shit:
    https://www.internations.org/profile/2801175/?ref=mr_pi
    This is for you Technologist:
    https://medium.com/@JessicaLexicus/how-to-survive-the-holidays-with-your-entire-family-d50683a86fc9?source=email-6543619a743a-1575900123501-digest.reader------0-2------------------6aebdd95_2e2b_4f89_846b_d9cca53e0bd9-1-----§ionName=top
    Well shes the one who thinks its boring without giving a single explanation or reason for it:
    https://www.internations.org/profile/647238/?ref=msg_io
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I've never seen a man so sexually frustrated all the time. Jesus Christ just jack off a couple times and calm down
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat If you dont commit to them full on 100 percent? Why do they find sex boring?

Lie and say "yes of course I love you"...just before you put it in their ass.
    But thats not even it. They also expect you to lie about your job, how much money you make and a bunch of other shit it seems.
    Look at that ukrainian i dated who was 48. She literally expects a man to provide her way for every success story she has in life. Thats the reason we only had sex like twice and met like 7 times.
    Originally posted by Wariat But thats not even it. They also expect you to lie about your job, how much money you make and a bunch of other shit it seems.

Ok I'll revise it then

"yes of course I love you but I've only got 1hr before I have to leave as I have an architect meeting and if I'm to maintain my $400,000 salary I can't miss it" then put it in her ass.

It's similar to dating single moms and pretending to like her kid "I want to not only be your lover and husband but also your precious childs father"
    They are bored because you aren't an African immigrant that slaps them around and cheats on them

Women don't value love and companionship anymore. They only care about their insta followers and having a cool drama filled life waking up next to a new cute guy every day, kicking his ass out and going to work the focus on their careers because she is a WOMAN THAT DONT NEED NO MAN
Jump to Top