User Controls

I fucking hate 2 year olds

Octavian motherfucker
    Whiney pieces of shit, especially the ones that have to be stuck by their mothers' side all the damn time. There is no way I would tolerate that crap. Thank God my son wasn't like all the retards I've had to endure whilst TRYING TO FUCK THEIR MUMS!! Up every 20 minutes cause they're in a shit routine. This one girl I'm banging has this son I would most definitely put in a orphanage. He has meltdowns and beats his brother who is 7, literally the worst child ever. You can't tell a parent how to parent, but it's frustrating having to see someone's life being controlled by some ugly piece of shit that can't even wipe his own arse.

FUCK-OFF!!!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Terrible 2s😁

It does get better, then worse in their teens😂

Don’t screw around with single moms. Problem solved.
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t screw around with single moms. Problem solved.

Yummy mommy's are hawt tho
    WellHung Black Hole
    Octavian Has never recovered after blowing the opportunity of a lifetime.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    my gfs son is also 2 but hes really a pretty sweet boy. Sometimes hell hold a toy menacingly over his mother's head and shell wince while putting his jacket on or something and hell smile and look at me and I'll tell him no and hell fuck off

Some days are better than others but I was pretty fucking pissed being in this world until I developed coping mechanisms. Cut him some slack. Your sons awesome because hes half Scot and they nay care fo the cryin
    where i am only men of the lowest denomination date women with childrens.
    Why limit your dating pool. It takes a strong person to raise a child alone and they also probably have a lot of stress they need an outlet for wink wink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why limit your dating pool. It takes a strong person to raise a child alone and they also probably have a lot of stress they need an outlet for wink wink

and a very loose one.

both literally and figuratively. and physically.
    I like blown out pussies, you are missing out
    no thanks. my penis is small.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why limit your dating pool. It takes a strong person to raise a child alone and they also probably have a lot of stress they need an outlet for wink wink
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I like blown out pussies, you are missing out

Its easier to last longer👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no thanks. my penis is small.

🤭😏
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Kill them
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Buy a padlocks and noise cancelling headphones.

/thread
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You've only known them for two years and you hate them already?
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CASPER Buy a padlocks and noise cancelling headphones.

/thread

Or

Originally posted by Rrr Kill them
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You've only known them for two years and you hate them already?

I meet people I hate instantly
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Solstice I meet people I hate instantly

Those are probably the people you should like, and the people you like are the people you shouldn't.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Those are probably the people you should like, and the people you like are the people you shouldn't.

I don't really like anyone anymore. I dislike myself most of all
Jump to Top