User Controls

See I told you people why do you white Americans fall for this shit?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why do you people, twitter and social media and your entire media support trash like these blacks doing it for attention or money payouts time and time again?

And why doess tarbucks even flal for it and not just stand firm on their ground or rights?
    And again why is s like this in Poland not talked about or how shitty customer service is in Poland in general to other white people?
    He says a lot of people and the media profit of the idea radist is omnipresent. Doe she mean blacks or jedis or both?
    He also makes an inteesting point with attractive white women getting whatever they want out of dudes and in life. And yet you people and your society also think fems have it bad and there is a need for a metoo and feminism?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Why would we care what a worthless pedophile thinks? Fuck starbucks.
    Its not starbucks its your whole society look at other white people in the fideo going to the cops saying „they didnt do anything wrong i saw the whole thing” etc. So go check yourself before calling other people names coming from such a weak society and country. Again ask yourself why in poland no one would csre if this happened to blacks or anyone? Show me one nees piece about poland csring.
    Originally posted by Wariat Its not starbucks its your whole society look at other white people in the fideo going to the cops saying „they didnt do anything wrong i saw the whole thing” etc. So go check yourself before calling other people names coming from such a weak society and country. Again ask yourself why in poland no one would csre if this happened to blacks or anyone? Show me one nees piece about poland csring.

No, it was a real question. Why should I care what a convicted pedophile thinks? You must have fucked up pretty bad to get popped for being a pedo in fucking Fagland.
    I dont want you to care what I think in fact get the fuck out of my thread you faggot. And nobody cares what you think your own mom even.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Back to the thread, why would starbucks rather cave in to the media and the ejdi black allegiance and remove bathrooms than stand firm on their decisions to kick out non paying customers? Answer the real fucking question here not what nobody cares what you should think or not.
    I mean think about it, what beenfit does removing bathrooms rather than sinply a little bad pr and press that will fade over time do to starbucks?
    You said i must have fuked up pretty bad to be deported? Where do you get your info from that it takes a lot of fuking up to get deported? Where do you get any info in that braindead head of yours? All it tookw as raphael luciano being a snitch and lier and corrupt cops not reading me my rights.
    They aren't caving to shit. They are standing up to these mentally ill "trans" freaks by removing bathrooms all together. Boo fucking hoo, they don't want people that aren't customers in their PLACE OF BUSINESS.

Once again though, who gives a flying fuck if Starbucks goes under?
    Oh, and you're welcome for bumping your thread several times, pedo.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AngryIVer They aren't caving to shit. They are standing up to these mentally ill "trans" freaks by removing bathrooms all together. Boo fucking hoo, they don't want people that aren't customers in their PLACE OF BUSINESS.

Once again though, who gives a flying fuck if Starbucks goes under?

My friend that works there would.

It's just a really convienet place to get a cup of jo sometimes
    So you dont think they caved and somehow them removing bathrooms for even paying vustomers is starbucks fighting transexuals and their movements?
    Even the Technologist who is a stouch liberal and feminist supporter will tell you they caved.
    It's okay trans girls, cis women might make a big deal about seeing you in a washroom (they are even attacking other cis women with masculine features now LOL)

But you ladies are always welcome in the men's washroom. I won't freak out if i see a cute trap in a public washroom
    Originally posted by Wariat So you dont think they caved and somehow them removing bathrooms for even paying vustomers is starbucks fighting transexuals and their movements?

They caved long before that when they apologized for having those 2 non customer nigs arrested.
    But thats what I mean. Why apologise for a non situstion? Why apologise for s police they have in affect for everyr ace? Are they thst afraid of the jedi media?
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Why would we care what a worthless pedophile thinks? Fuck starbucks.

I actually care and am fascinated. I find following pedos thwt got away with shit or outsmarted the system esp ones like alexander fradis who actuwlly got laid and made money off it fascianting. I sont even know why but these people fascinate me especially the super brazen types like him with an open facebook and everything:
    https://www.facebook.com/public/Alexander-Fradis
Jump to Top