User Controls

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ turnover

i want to somehow write something dumb to convey to whoever happens to read this in the present or even future generations who may not be familiar with emo music or the concepts it deals with so that they can fully understand it but i think if they just listen to it they'll get it and if not it would not be emo. this band in particular is one of my favorites. they're good and their change in style from album to album happened to coincide with changes in my life really well somehow so their music has an immense amount of personal significance to me. they played a show here last week and i wanted to go but couldn't bring myself to actually go. next time i suppose (have said that the last 3 times they came to town lol). they have a new album outnow i haven't listened to much of it yet but i will when the time comes

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    that was pretty rad, kinda reminds me of title fight
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that was pretty rad, kinda reminds me of title fight

ah yea dude title fight is right there with them. i was just thinking of this time we were driving around all these back roads and pulling over to smoke joints and take pictures under random trees. shit was so dank.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III ah yea dude title fight is right there with them. i was just thinking of this time we were driving around all these back roads and pulling over to smoke joints and take pictures under random trees. shit was so dank.

yeah title fight is cool their newest album was pretty different but I still liked it. I'm into stuff like nothing / whirr but thats going more grunge/shoegaze but pretty similar. can't believe I never heard of turnover before tho

I also like rites of spring, some say the first hardcore/emo band..

Jump to Top