User Controls

Donald Trump is... close with his daughter Ivanka

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah she's pretty hott
    The one with the car is pretty cute to be honest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah she's pretty hott

Trump agrees.

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

“She’s actually always been very voluptuous ... She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty."

In 2013, talk show host Wendy Williams played a game with Donald and Ivanka, asking them what favorite activities they had in common. Ivanka said, "Either real estate or golf." Donald grinned and said, "Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her," prompting groans from the audience.

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father..."
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Trump agrees.

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

“She’s actually always been very voluptuous … She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty."

In 2013, talk show host Wendy Williams played a game with Donald and Ivanka, asking them what favorite activities they had in common. Ivanka said, "Either real estate or golf." Donald grinned and said, "Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her," prompting groans from the audience.

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father…"

Yeah I've heard that before and wendy williams is a pos, but to be honest I don't think what he said was that outrageous. hes a new yorker, they say off the wall stuff all the time. but people like you want to just zone in on one little remark and run with it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah I've heard that before and wendy williams is a pos, but to be honest I don't think what he said was that outrageous. hes a new yorker, they say off the wall stuff all the time. but people like you want to just zone in on one little remark and run with it

"one" little remark
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace "one" little remark

Love him or hate him (I don't like any politician) you have to be quite the character to want to be president or any political figure to be honest
    Most of those pictures are pretty cute it's really only the third one that is so candid that it comes off a lil weird
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Love him or hate him (I don't like any politician) you have to be quite the character to want to be president or any political figure to be honest

Nobody expects Trump to be honest and that has nothing to do with his flagrant sexualization of his daughter. Some of those remarks were made when she was well under aged.

You don't see Bernie Sanders doing any of that shit. He's a good man. A respectable man.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nobody expects Trump to be honest and that has nothing to do with his flagrant sexualization of his daughter. Some of those remarks were made when she was well under aged.

You don't see Bernie Sanders doing any of that shit. He's a good man. A respectable man.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Most of those pictures are pretty cute it's really only the third one that is so candid that it comes off a lil weird

I'm sure you do think its cute putting your hands on your daughter's hips you rapist.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nobody expects Trump to be honest and that has nothing to do with his flagrant sexualization of his daughter. Some of those remarks were made when she was well under aged.

Bernie Sanders might be a good guy.. but at the same time he deals with idiots like the squad and that's why a bunch of people can't take him seriously, plus the lame stream news would prefer Trump or Biden over Bernie any day. Bernie is too nice of a gont to get that witch out of his hair
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I'm sure you do think its cute putting your hands on your daughter's hips you rapist.

*Yawn*
    Ghost Black Hole
    ive seen closer
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Bernie Sanders might be a good guy.. but at the same time he deals with idiots like the squad and that's why a bunch of people can't take him seriously, plus the lame stream news would prefer Trump or Biden over Bernie any day. Bernie is too nice of a gont to get that witch out of his hair

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace

What0
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    The more fucked up thing is as close as she is to her dad she married a Jew which basically means trump has Jew like characteristics that she's attracted to.
    WellHung Black Hole
    The tricep muscle does not bulge, when contracted, like the bicep muscle...it stretches, or elongates.
    Those are all really hot

the third one she's either sitting down or on some other bros leg right? It looks like she's over a chair next to him but maybe its his knee

The second one she is as cute as a BUG though

man that's a good picture
    Poast Houston
    OP is a pedophile himself. When he sees wholesome, normal pictures of a father with a daughter, OP imagines himself as the father, fucking the daughter. Very dark stuff.

OP’s psycho sexual sadism is projected onto anyone who threatens his ability to victimize others. In this case, Trump is an authority figure in OP’s eyes. So OP reveals himself by calling his opposition exactly what he’s pretending not to be. We get it OP, you want to rape kids unhindred. You’ve been posting about it for months now. What do we have to do to help you move past this?
Jump to Top