User Controls

Cultural vanguard (white as always) take action at Heathrow Airport as nogs, muds and fats look on.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=bNXp_1575823331

Isn't this inspiring. Humans taking action for the preservation of their ecosystem, as opposed to the muds and nogs, who assume that God regulates the climate of the planet earth, like right silly little monkeys, look on.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I know one thing ..when humans destroy what’s left of the ozone layer

It’s gonna single handedly stop racism, with no more protection from the Sun everybody is gonna be black as Wesley Snipes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why a pink bulldozer
    Originally posted by CandyRein It’s gonna single handedly stop racism, with no more protection from the Sun everybody is gonna be black as Wesley Snipes

lol, because intra-african racism has never been a thing
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Intra fuq off m8 😋
    intra-venous africans
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Jk

My point was ...when everyone is the same hue.. it will be difficult for one to say they are superior because they are of a different color
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra intra-venous africans

Lmao
    Originally posted by CandyRein Jk

My point was …when everyone is the same hue.. it will be difficult for one to say they are superior because they are of a different color

yeah but I mean, the Hutus and the Tutsis were essentially the same people, and most of Northern Europe looked the same but spent a thousand years raping and murdering each other etc
    CandyRein Black Hole
    The whootah & the wootah?
    lol, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
Jump to Top