User Controls

For misguided russian

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Check out this video of russia really my territory or 15 minutes walking distance from me and listena t 40 seconds in where they show a bus and mention russia something like together with russia sign:

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat Check out this video of russia rewlly my territory or 15 minutes walking distance from me and listena t 40 seconds in where they show a bus and mention russia something like together with russia sign:

Hate to say this, but I'm getting tired of looking at my keyboard to try to figure out what letters are beside the letter you typed.

You aspire to be a professional writer, why not read over what you type?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Posting in a krolo thred
    Rrr African Astronaut
    You really are the stupidest motherfucker ever
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Rrr You really are the stupidest motherfucker ever

Thanks, I try.
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Thanks, I try.

NO I MEANT WARIAT PLEASE DONT TAJE IT THE WRONG WAY WHAT HAVE I DONE IVE BEEN A POTTY MOUTH AND A SIN BIN
    Originally posted by Rrr NO I MEANT WARIAT PLEASE DONT TAJE IT THE WRONG WAY WHAT HAVE I DONE IVE BEEN A POTTY MOUTH AND A SIN BIN

Don't worry Brohan you're always cool with me.
Jump to Top