User Controls

The pigs kill a hostage and innocent bystander and

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    2 diamond hysters.. sounds pretty crazy, they just pulled over this UPS truck and just started firing knowing there was a hostage and riddled the ups truck with bullets some of the bullets exited the UPS truck killing a 70 year old man that was just tryinng to go home to see his wyfe.

what do you gonts think about that shit? Maybe the pigs shouldn't be cowards and actually protect lyfe instead of killing innocent people?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

the pigs used other people and their cars as human shields, disgraceful, I know its got to be hard being a cop but when you take to pig level territory its deplorable.
    I don't know if this really happened but its pretty damn sad but at the same time I feel like it could be another hoax / false flag event to be honest. Like the pigs obviously have no regard for other peoples lives just like that bitch that shot a gont in his own apartment eating icecream.. because she thought it was her apartment.. talk about incompetence of the highest order.

UPS should have it's own armed response team

I'll show you what brown can do motherfucker

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood UPS should have it's own armed response team

I'll show you what brown can do motherfucker

Damn it looks like he's been putting in that work, son. I don't know man, maybe everyone should just be a cop
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    No pics of the hijackers shown on the news articles
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country No pics of the hijackers shown on the news articles

Yeah the whole thing looked pretty manufactured. You see video of one gont driving but you never see his face just his pants
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I would have them all arrested and indicted for murder.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I would have them all arrested and indicted for murder.

Thats your typical go to response but you might be right, its pretty outrageous if this is actually real. Like can you imagine. I live in a good neighborhood and have literally had cops kill a suspect and I was pretty worried about a stray bullet cominng through my place when I heard them just firing.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just sitting in your car, minding your own business, a bunch of trigger-happy, mindless and armed monkeys jump out and start firing hundreds of bullets and you get a bullet in the head for your troubles. How's that for a "go-to response" for ya? I'd throw every single one of their idiot asses into prison for the next 20 years. See how the rest like it.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    People tend to forget that all cops are a threat to your life and shouldn't be trusted, assisted, or even spoken to. They are your enemy.
    Originally posted by Solstice People tend to forget that all cops are a threat to your life and shouldn't be trusted, assisted, or even spoken to. They are your enemy.

YOU WANT TO GET SHOT! CALL A COP! Some cops are actually good, but a lot are total dumbasses and at least you can manipulate them in certain instances especially because they are afraid. This one cop here in austin literally got thrown on top of a car during a routine traffic stop late at night for a drunk driver and that perp went to town on that pigs booty. Fucking straight up beat him up and raped him...

Jump to Top