User Controls

Would you rather shit...

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    For 8 hours straight, or shit an actual brick?
    brick
    Technologist victim of incest
    Ummm neither?
    Originally posted by Technologist Ummm neither?

No more shitting for you then. Come on pick one, were roleplaying.
    I like sitting on the toilet, but you’re not supposed to just be chilling on the pot, it's not appropriate.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    are we talkin 8 hrs of the skutter blues or nice soft turds with little mess?
    Originally posted by POLECAT are we talkin 8 hrs of the skutter blues or nice soft turds with little mess?

lol

nice soft turds
    Ok, I’ll get it over with quick, a brick. I don’t like getting a ring around my ass from sitting too long.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    A pineapple
    Ghost Black Hole
    a brick of COCAINE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like to sit on the pot and read shampoo ingredients for a good 15 minutes
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Got a copy of "War and Peace" I can borrow?

Oh, and Cly spends 15 minutes reading the shampoo instructions.

"Lather. Rinse. Repeat."
    But it's always the same ingredients
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood But it's always the same ingredients

Sometimes i’ll read a lotion bottle too. or the windex
    RIKIKI

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I bring a coffee and a ciggy with me,, when the ciggy is done so am I,, the coffee is for the halftime drink making the final push effortless
    I never read tho,, I do great thinking in the shower or on the shitter,,, perhaps I should try shitting and showering at the same time and see if I have a million dolla idea,, my luck would be the dolla idea would be not to shit in the shower anymore tho
    If nothing's coming out, pull your pants up and strap that belt on and wait for better times.
    well I'm done shitting around ,, I'm going to get new gas for my sleds,, only 7 more days till snowmobile season starts and its time to start the fleet of sleds I have
    Snowmobile season? Are there regulations on when you can ride?
Jump to Top