User Controls

I got prescribed glasses today

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I got two pairs and I feel kind of weird wearing them but I only have to wear them for working on the computer.

And after that I went to subway and then went to an open house to check out a house I might buy, took a picture of this asian chicken that was having adult beverages with me there. Her name is Kuni, evidently these people just left because it was haunted.

WellHung Black Hole
    What about the fat broad you're supposed to be banging right now?
    Originally posted by WellHung What about the fat broad you're supposed to be banging right now?

It's going down tomorrow night, she has to be with her kids tonight unfortunately.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's going down tomorrow night, she has to be with her kids tonight unfortunately.

Then you should do some meth. If you walked around campus for a little while just asking people ...I bet you could score some.👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    By the way, you look handsome with those glasses. Very intellectual.😍
    Originally posted by WellHung By the way, you look handsome with those glasses. Very intellectual.😍

thank you..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Then you should do some meth. If you walked around campus for a little while just asking people …I bet you could score some.👍

I scored some last night just a fat line it was just the right amount so I didn't stay up all night, I was able to drink myself to sleep.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    God I wish I had a rich mommy and daddy to buy me a house.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer God I wish I had a rich mommy and daddy to buy me a house.

well maybe your parents should of tried harder, asshole.
Jump to Top