Rrr African Astronaut
    Ff
    Rrr African Astronaut
    C
    Implying women have enough attention span to understand all this
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Best thread
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Still not over this Victoria girl? Also, Lourdes is a Philippine name, she cute?
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    would be easier to understand if there were two color or chat on left right
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Its all me talkingnto kfnrmemrm
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol smh
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm more interested in your missed call. Who was trying to get a hold of you and why???? THATS THE REAL MYSTERY
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World would be easier to understand if there were two color or chat on left right

It's just him sending all those crazy messages to one person. It would be two color if the person he's spruging out to was responding, but they aren't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryIVer It's just him sending all those crazy messages to one person. It would be two color if the person he's spruging out to was responding, but they aren't.

lonely times, My man. :(
    i doubt she reads more than two words
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i doubt she reads more than two words

Judging from the opening text I'd reckon she blocks the second she realizes who it is.
    I'm so impressed to be followed around by such a 1337 st8lkeR. It's like he reads my mind and... "fights?" my BRAIN. I can't understand his genius, I'm sorry, it's just too much. His social capabilities are on a mythical level beyond comprehension.

Trek lightly around this one folkes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    DietPiano does not feel comfortable being sober.
    Originally posted by WellHung DietPiano does not feel comfortable being sober.

Idk fam, it's kind of like I can't have anything sitting around in a drawer calling my name until it's gone, so then I try to just use it up as quickly as possible because I can't throw it away either. It's quite the quandry.

Some things like bundy I can, but heroin or pills or uppers I just can't leave em alone or throw em but once I run out then I'm fine and don't want any more.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano Idk fam, it's kind of like I can't have anything sitting around in a drawer calling my name until it's gone, so then I try to just use it up as quickly as possible because I can't throw it away either. It's quite the quandry.

Some things like bundy I can, but heroin or pills or uppers I just can't leave em alone or throw em but once I run out then I'm fine and don't want any more.

So ur a severe addict?👍
    No
    Rrr African Astronaut
    The nosteferaru ruined this thread
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rrr I really want to fuck a nigger.
Jump to Top