User Controls

The Life of a social justice warrior

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What do you guys think it is like being her? On an every day basis I mean?

https://twitter.com/DrRJKavanagh?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Oversocialized people identify as SJW's

It's a result of the brain short circuiting. The human brain isn't meant to be politically correct and avoid offending 7 billion people.

When you try to make everyone happy and fight discrimination you lose your humanity. Social groups aren't supposed to be happy and always agree with each other

Mistakes are how you learn. There is no such thing a perfect hate free world.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Social media is also responsible for SJWs. Never before in our history as humans was everything so politically correct where a platform like twitter would ban you simply for offending people. I mean you have to take a stance right? But as long as a group of people come together and flag your comment even if fo no other reason than it offends them but is not demeaning or untruthful, the twitter algorithm will ban you for it. It may give you one or two such chances but eventually if you dont speak like these politically correct people or social justice warriors you will be banned like I was twice. And you cant get back on it due to them relying on a phone number to have an account.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    The life of a nigger-fucking honky
Jump to Top