User Controls

So the Base Shooter in Florida was a Saudi

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Saudi Air Force kills people on a Military Base today.. no one talked about it.

So how are the Saudi's are friends again? First they pay to help the guys fly planes in Buildings and then this.
    I doubt the Saudis would fund such smalltime obvious shit. I'd be very surprised to find this planned by anyone but him.

They're our friends because they're rich
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I doubt the Saudis would fund such smalltime obvious shit. I'd be very surprised to find this planned by anyone but him.

The Princess of Saudi and cousin/aunt of Osama Bin Laden in 2001 had cut checks for the Saudi terrorist who attacked NYC and the Pentagon.

Wahabist
    G African Astronaut
    As you should personally know from experience, mental illness can be sporadic & random it isn't always a foreseen event.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I doubt the Saudis would fund such smalltime obvious shit. I'd be very surprised to find this planned by anyone but him.

Also there were 2 Saudi Arab who were sponsored by Twitter to work in the bay area. they were found gathering intel on all people who voiced their dislike of the Saudi Prince. this happened like 2 months ago.

One was arrested by the FBI the other was able to get back onto the plane. They're students who were paid for by again.. the House of sauds

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/former-twitter-employees-accused-of-spying-on-accounts-for-saudi-arabia/
    Originally posted by G As you should personally know from experience, mental illness can be sporadic & random it isn't always a foreseen event.

meanwhile

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/former-twitter-employees-accused-of-spying-on-accounts-for-saudi-arabia/
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World meanwhile

Paranoia sees what it wants to believe.
    Originally posted by G Paranoia sees what it wants to believe.

common tactics of dis-info and humiliation

it's straight forward. Kill yourself.
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Kill yourself 😭😭
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I expect they bullied the fuck out of him and he snapped
    Originally posted by aldra I expect they bullied the fuck out of him and he snapped

how you know ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    he wasn't white if they didn't bully him then they are faggots
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost he wasn't white if they didn't bully him then they are faggots

tasracistisms
    if i was an american and a saudi national joined my flight school I would be on the phone with the FBI
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood if i was an american and a saudi national joined my flight school I would be on the phone with the FBI

I wud be too busy fucking a nigger.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood if i was an american and a saudi national joined my flight school I would be on the phone with the FBI

No, You see. Saudi "Are our friends" and perhaps Sufi are probably friendlier people? Or Hindus that live among them Yet a certain sect seems to be our Allies and yet so far the Twitter bust most recently, The paid living expenses by at least 4 of the 11 known of the 19 highjackers of 9/11/01 were done so by Saudi Royal family members related to Osama Bin Laden.

I'm not saying Osama was innocent. But he wasn't linked to 9/11/01 directly. We won't do anything about this fact except bury it because we don't want to fuck our economy up by doing anything to the Saudi.

Most Nations would of linked Saudi Arab leaders to 9/11/01 and after defeating them in a war would have taken all their Oil as a Spoil of War and because their Oil money is used as a terrorist attack against the USA would also give right to close all their existing bank accounts or block transfers.

We could of taken the oil legally and gave the rest and handed power over to either other Wahhabism not so arrogant but to other tribes as well.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World No, You see. Saudi "Are our friends" and perhaps Sufi are probably friendlier people? Or Hindus that live among them Yet a certain sect seems to be our Allies and yet so far the Twitter bust most recently, The paid living expenses by at least 4 of the 11 known of the 19 highjackers of 9/11/01 were done so by Saudi Royal family members related to Osama Bin Laden.

I'm not saying Osama was innocent. But he wasn't linked to 9/11/01 directly. We won't do anything about this fact except bury it because we don't want to fuck our economy up by doing anything to the Saudi.

Most Nations would of linked Saudi Arab leaders to 9/11/01 and after defeating them in a war would have taken all their Oil as a Spoil of War and because their Oil money is used as a terrorist attack against the USA would also give right to close all their existing bank accounts or block transfers.

We could of taken the oil legally and gave the rest and handed power over to either other Wahhabism not so arrogant but to other tribes as well.

Stop with the oil shit. The US produces almost all its own oil. That's why gas is so cheap here compared to other nations.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World No, You see. Saudi "Are our friends" and perhaps Sufi are probably friendlier people? Or Hindus that live among them Yet a certain sect seems to be our Allies and yet so far the Twitter bust most recently, The paid living expenses by at least 4 of the 11 known of the 19 highjackers of 9/11/01 were done so by Saudi Royal family members related to Osama Bin Laden.

nah man It doesn't matter they should have kept their eye on him. This wouldn't have happened if they did
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Stop with the oil shit. The US produces almost all its own oil. That's why gas is so cheap here compared to other nations.

No
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country No

Lol...we buy tons of barrels of Saudi crude...that stuff is Black Gold.
Jump to Top