User Controls

trying to induce psychosis/serotonin syndrome/did i have a stroke

I slept 6 hours in 4 nights and on the last night consumed 120 mg MDA and repeatedly smoked DMT for a few hours. stayed up all night, couldn't sleep, hit up the tek 9 for a small line. slept all night. woke up and had to work so did a small bump. came home and chilled and just took a little diclaz and weed.going to sleep so long tonight and i've been eating tons of healthy food all day cuz i look like a fucking weirdo (tee hee) plus i'm paranoid i'm developing an abscess and i don't want my face cut open.

anyways
    when i was smoke dmt part of my body would become extremely numb and tingly and "paralyzed" although i was pretty much paralyzed already from the dmt so i might not have known. it was mostly over the left side of my chest and abdomen and left side of my head. it didn't persist at all after the dmt wore off.
    Why not just suicide yourself
    i was doing nitrous too, only maybe 5 canisters over the night or something though. and i smoked a little DPT freebase but i had to off foil so i was like nah fuck that because all i use is my vaporgenie now
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why not just suicide yourself

what do you think i'm trying to do you fucking idiot
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Nah you didn't have a stroke you were just fucked up
    Originally posted by fucking_weirdo what do you think i'm trying to do you fucking idiot

Try a tall building next time you weirdo
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Try a tall building next time you weirdo

thats not fun

if someone was like "hey would you like to fall down for a little bit or do a bunch of drug?" which would you pick?

yea thats what i thought
    canadian scumbag
    Originally posted by fucking_weirdo thats not fun

if someone was like "hey would you like to fall down for a little bit or do a bunch of drug?" which would you pick?

yea thats what i thought

I would pick whatever ends up with my penis in your mother's rectum faggot
    this is why we need fucking polls, lanny.

did i have a stroke or not?
    Rrr African Astronaut
    U made no progress
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by fucking_weirdo this is why we need fucking polls, lanny.

did i have a stroke or not?

I want you to leave and never come back
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    If you wanna take a bunch of drugs and paranoid yourself to death then by all means go for it.
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Paranoia
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Kava poasted toasted
    I was wrong fona.. regarding the solar power bank

it's only 200WattHour which is barely enough to run a space heater for a half an hour (if the heater was 500watts as most are)

but this is a decent price if everything you had was low powered toys

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SG4QG47/ref=sspa_dk_detail_8?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07SG4QG47&pd_rd_w=UxIkY&pf_rd_p=45a72588-80f7-4414-9851-786f6c16d42b&pd_rd_wg=MdvrM&pf_rd_r=J8V7WPFGXHYVFP6YN1WF&pd_rd_r=955fbf23-c511-49c9-9ad9-56f33bc73b0e&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExSTFPQ0Q1SFJRQVNZJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDY3NzEwMU4yN0pTRFhHTjZJUiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMDk4MjM4MUxHTEk1VFFGMUw5RyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
    I was wrong fona.. regarding the solar power bank

it's only 200WattHour which is barely enough to run a space heater for a half an hour (if the heater was 500watts as most are)

but this is a decent price if everything you had was low powered toys

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SG4QG47/ref=sspa_dk_detail_8?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07SG4QG47&pd_rd_w=UxIkY&pf_rd_p=45a72588-80f7-4414-9851-786f6c16d42b&pd_rd_wg=MdvrM&pf_rd_r=J8V7WPFGXHYVFP6YN1WF&pd_rd_r=955fbf23-c511-49c9-9ad9-56f33bc73b0e&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExSTFPQ0Q1SFJRQVNZJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDY3NzEwMU4yN0pTRFhHTjZJUiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMDk4MjM4MUxHTEk1VFFGMUw5RyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Another one is only 70 on sale it's 200 as well and this nicer model is 150WH but its 99 bucks

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F1MJDWJ/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07F1MJDWJ&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExSDlNUEVHVk9SMjhKJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODc3MjA3NVhHWTEwSko4VElNJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2NTAyNDgxRVowWVVBREk1SFhLJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfZGV0YWlsJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
    Originally posted by Fonaplats If you wanna take a bunch of drugs and paranoid yourself to death then by all means go for it.

did you read the OP? i already did
Jump to Top