User Controls

Do you have any preferences when it comes to pens?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Just flicking through my photos, and found this when I bought a set of pens.

I have a nice Rotoring 0.5mm that I like and am currently using.
    HTS highlight reel
    A good old fashion biro.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I don’t care what kind of pen it is, as long as it isn’t a fine tip. I really don’t like writing with fine tip pens.

I’m kind of a 0.7 mm kinda gal!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Op lik pen is
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I like those black Pilot G2, forget what size it is.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rrr Op lik pen is

black one
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    RSVP fine point is what I use at work. Good all around. Only way my writing looks neat.
    Yeah I don't use normie ink I sign that shit in bold pink

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Just flicking through my photos, and found this when I bought a set of pens.

I have a nice Rotoring 0.5mm that I like and am currently using.

0.5mm or 0.7mm gel pens are best for writing. I like PILOT.

0.3mm markers are best for drawing. 0.1mm never last long so I don't even bother using them.
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t care what kind of pen it is, as long as it isn’t a fine tip. I really don’t like writing with fine tip pens.

loose women like coarse pens.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Got so many pens it's ridiculous.

I currently use a pentel sign pen for drawing but it's pretty nice to write with too. I've also got a Pilot G-2 0.7 ball point pen which is practically bulletproof. These are my main carry pens.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I used to fantasize about pens in prison. You would steal a pen from a parole officer or some staff member and would take pride in it for months. I used to write so much too. Now I just type and don't cherish pens so much. Kind of sad because I did used to really enjoy them
    bigthink victim of incest

after you use this bad boy, you'll feel like a peasant using any other
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by bigthink

after you use this bad boy, you'll feel like a peasant using any other

Those are good pens, and very reasonably priced too.
    Originally posted by bigthink after you use this bad boy, you'll feel like a peasant using any other

no you pen phillistine.

the only good pilot pens are these :

i still have lots of them from the 90s and they can be refilled easily if you just pull their heads off.

their just like rotring.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    black or blue thin sharpie
    I always find fine tips to feel scratchy and unpleasant
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Technologist I don’t care what kind of pen it is, as long as it isn’t a fine tip. I really don’t like writing with fine tip pens.

lol, you're really a girl?

that would explain a lot.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Gel pen FTW

I like the Uniball Power Tank pens, pretty expensive though. They're gel pens that have compressed air (nitrous? maybe you could huff it) in the ink canister to keep pressure up
Jump to Top