User Controls

what are your thoughts on ED? is it real or just the fact men have to stay normal in the bed to keep a wife?

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I believe most cases of ED can be cured by letting a man do what gets him off and having the woman be more understanding to the needs of a man who needs a freak in the sheets to get hard.

this is not about men with medical reasons they cant get it up.
    its about men becoming freaks with age and the women they love becoming shrews as they age.

thoughts?
    Op has ED lol what a loser
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    actually I dont,, but I let my freak fly,, or I probably would
    get younger girls.
    Yeah probably

They should bring back MDMA therapy for couples
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Uh oh Ricky not doing it for u anymore, polepuss? :/
    ricky never has done it for me,, I like my women to look like young boys not old men
    LOL
    ya feel me nigga
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Lol
    Lala knows
    cowboy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by POLECAT I believe most cases of ED can be cured by letting a man do what gets him off and having the woman be more understanding to the needs of a man who needs a freak in the sheets to get hard.

this is not about men with medical reasons they cant get it up.
    its about men becoming freaks with age and the women they love becoming shrews as they age.

thoughts?

Dude if you want nasty you don't want a 20 year old. You want their mom.
    they should institute meth therapy for couples where they just do a ton of meth and fuck for like 16 hours

i got head while methed out like some unknown number of days ago and it was pretty therapeutic
Jump to Top