User Controls

Lol another prison vid just popped on my youtube feed

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am at a bar now with no headphones so I didn’t watch it but here was my reply to it in the comment:

Haven’t watched ur vid but hope this guy gets an additional 15 yrs for assaulting someone and the other guy says he will testify like Raphael Luciano said he would against me. Look him up here on YouTube he will testify against anyone despite claiming to dislike cops and getting chased by them.

What is your opinion Star Trek? How is some scum in prison allowed to attack people and I can’t at Luciano even after Luciano is probably worse trash than the guy mentioned in prison who they don’t even know anything about besides some paperwork these animals go by? Plus unlike this guy Luciano wanted it he charged.
    By the way Star Trek you say I have no tempuras for Luciano? Why should I? Do these people have any remourse how they act in these prisons and how they propagate it or glorify it on YouTube to a big fanfare?
    Star Trek, check out this comment below. Like I said any of us who touched these places particularly in California it stays with you even after getting out part of your mind stays on the inside:
Jump to Top