User Controls

This is truly evil and dystopic

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    So after the kikes collapse our economy causing extreme strife and pain on people they'll pool the normies and gullible idiots into their new techno prisons where you won't have any privacy or freedom, you wont have your own private personal space, you'll eat bugs and be chained to a prison system bases on China's social credit score.
    Sounds lovely, doesn't it ...

Welcome to the future!
    Agenda 2030!
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    U fuck way too many niggers, brosef.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal So after the kikes collapse our economy causing extreme strife and pain on people they'll pool the normies and gullible idiots into their new techno prisons where you won't have any privacy or freedom, you wont have your own private personal space, you'll eat bugs and be chained to a prison system bases on China's social credit score.
    Sounds lovely, doesn't it …

Welcome to the future!
    Agenda 2030!
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/

Minus your simple-hate racist stereotype on J_ewish people you actually posted an interesting site.

Interesting read. But I found a following story on Robotics changing out Human Jobs more interesting even though it wasn't spelled out as eloquently

Did you find a free Wi-Fi hikk
    you use the internet once a week to post some gay normie shit from a forum nobody cares about

you are too slow for the WORLD WIDE WEB sir
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you use the internet once a week to post some gay normie shit from a forum nobody cares about

You seem very pro internet today..seems like every other post is about it. Have you thought about taking a break and doing some needlework or something?
    I'm trying to stay off IV drugs
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you use the internet once a week to post some gay normie shit from a forum nobody cares about

What I posted is anything but normie shit.
    This is literal technocratic communism right in your face.
    You're too stupid and unimaginative to be able to visualize what this is actually going to be like.
    This will be so radically different from what you know to be life, this is a complete rewrite of humanity.
    I admire your idealism but there is no evidence the world is going anywhere except the path of globalism and the status quo
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I thought you wanted the current system to end op?
    Also life is so much better when you don't have the world wide jew iv'd into your anus 24/7
    Life is back to how things used to be and it feels GREAT.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I thought you wanted the current system to end op?

This is the current system only worse, and its run by the same people.
    I want self-sustaining communities run by and for the people, free from corporations and jewry.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I admire your idealism but there is no evidence the world is going anywhere except the path of globalism and the status quo

As long as you rely on them and are dependent you will get globalism and technoslavery.
    We need to create our own society independent from the corporations and federal government.
    Btw I'm going to begin reading Siege today.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal We need to create our own society independent from the corporations and federal government.

So get off their internet/stop using their infrastructure etc... and create your own.
    the internet is a military started project for US Communication between them and their allies and to share data files rather than risk sending hard copies and it getting in the wrong hands.

Somehow.. it became public domain. anyone who had a home computer by the mid-late 1970s and eventually learned to build a modem and Im guessing was a T-1 or ISDN line in the day before more inexpensive DSL were available. that though obvious we wouldn't be using Military servers, we could build our own private ones. then P2P and simpler modems became available for slower dialup over a standard line? or using the older telegraph technology to communicate. First establish (according to Archive) a Chicago Library dialup BBS which grew to other BBS and turned average people into computer nerds overnight.

html was written 1991 and by 1993 internet gateways were available on DSL lines and eventualy broader cable and fiber optic lines.

and now any simple person could access open servers and eventually the more daring decided to hack in. first as a challenge and eventually for profit. cheating people. im sure bank servers have been robbed of digital money as early as the start of the 1990s?

in some cases it's like Mr Abigail (Catch me if you can) who wrote bad checks in the 1950s and 60s starting at age 15? eventually started working as an asset for the feds and even became a multi millionaire for creating new techniques of security for the banks he once robbed. the federal reserves.

this is what the Government did. "turn" the criminals into helping them fight other criminals.

then there is this "lets teach them and see what happens" and then "hire them now"?

crazy.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World the internet is a military started project for US Communication between them and their allies and to share data files rather than risk sending hard copies and it getting in the wrong hands.

Somehow.. it became public domain. anyone who had a home computer by the mid-late 1970s and eventually learned to build a modem and Im guessing was a T-1 or ISDN line in the day before more inexpensive DSL were available. that though obvious we wouldn't be using Military servers, we could build our own private ones. then P2P and simpler modems became available for slower dialup over a standard line? or using the older telegraph technology to communicate. First establish (according to Archive) a Chicago Library dialup BBS which grew to other BBS and turned average people into computer nerds overnight.

html was written 1991 and by 1993 internet gateways were available on DSL lines and eventualy broader cable and fiber optic lines.

and now any simple person could access open servers and eventually the more daring decided to hack in. first as a challenge and eventually for profit. cheating people. im sure bank servers have been robbed of digital money as early as the start of the 1990s?

in some cases it's like Mr Abigail (Catch me if you can) who wrote bad checks in the 1950s and 60s starting at age 15? eventually started working as an asset for the feds and even became a multi millionaire for creating new techniques of security for the banks he once robbed. the federal reserves.

this is what the Government did. "turn" the criminals into helping them fight other criminals.

then there is this "lets teach them and see what happens" and then "hire them now"?

crazy.

summarize ur thoughts succinctly, nigger.
    Oh and Obama decided it was cool to use his special presidential decision making to hand the key of what was initially American-Tax payers property given to the US military by paying for it to hand the key of the Internet over to the UN

in the future.. someone from another country will enforce their laws onto American internet users.
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Oh and Obama decided it was cool to use his special presidential decision making to hand the key of what was initially American-Tax payers property given to the US military by paying for it to hand the key of the Internet over to the UN

in the future.. someone from another country will enforce their laws onto American internet users.

They're already doing that using google and facebook as proxies
    Originally posted by WellHung summarize ur thoughts succinctly, nigger.

I can't explain how I failed in your eyes that I spoke articulately enough for your liking.

yes, I have a hard time articulating speech. brain damage and brain effecting medications like neurontin does this. it's even harder to proof read what I say at times.

this is why I space lines "Like a redditor would do" hoping to simplify it yet people still have a hard time reading and making sense of it?

I'm sorry I failed you oh Great Grand Wizard of Racist Thoughts
    Apology accepted.❤👍
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I can't explain how I failed in your eyes that I spoke articulately enough for your liking.

yes, I have a hard time articulating speech. brain damage and brain effecting medications like neurontin does this. it's even harder to proof read what I say at times.

this is why I space lines "Like a redditor would do" hoping to simplify it yet people still have a hard time reading and making sense of it?

I'm sorry I failed you oh Great Grand Wizard of Racist Thoughts

Totse2001 why do you keep making up new accounts
Jump to Top