User Controls

Bill Krozby--A Butt Pirate Chainsmoker who Called the Police After Being Triggered By A song. (Sponsored by Burger King. Have It Your Way.)

Obese Sailor Moon fan.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Period Blood Obese Sailor Moon fan.

Fuck you. You're just period blood.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Has anyone seen my kitchen nigger, shanaynay? My fried chicken is undercooked.
    Bill Krozby let kittens die horribly.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    wow
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm so triggered, who the fuck are you anyways?

she is so kawaii tho eee eeeeee!
    That's your daughter?
    Originally posted by Period Blood That's your daughter?

no, my daughter is skinny and lean like me.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Fuck you and your moody drunk meltdowns, Kr0z
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World Fuck you and your moody drunk meltdowns, Kr0z

Look lil peedy I didn't make this thread... mkkk? I dont see any point where I had a "meltdown". You're just mad that I pointed out the plight of you are you asian girlfriend the other night and you didn't like it and its still stuck with you. I'm your friend man not your enemey, its really rich that some people can dish it out but can't let it glide off their ass like a duck ass.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Look lil peedy I didn't make this thread… mkkk? I dont see any point where I had a "meltdown". You're just mad that I pointed out the plight of you are you asian girlfriend the other night and you didn't like it and its still stuck with you. I'm your friend man not your enemey, its really rich that some people can dish it out but can't let it glide off their ass like a duck ass.

No I have that sense of humor

It's the way you came in like you're drunk again and shitted off course.

I had 2 DUIs and fights from Alcohol. Shittiest drug ever. No one can drink in moderation. it's not possible. Except very refined Winos aka the Sonoma folks. and even then.

fuck that drug
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm so triggered, who the fuck are you anyways?

its mal lol
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace its mal lol

no its not, you're not going to lampoon me.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no its not, you're not going to lampoon me.

ok buddy
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace ok buddy

okay lil bromo. I totally believe you now
    WellHung Black Hole
    Are you 2 niggers gonna kiss?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no its not, you're not going to lampoon me.

Ur vocabulary is much better than §m£ÂgØL's. He never uses big words.
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur vocabulary is much better than §m£ÂgØL's. He never uses big words.

It's quite the quandary. I actually somewhat blame it on the liberal school system but at the same time it also helped me because of my father. I would take home books from school my teachers would read to me. And my dad realized that I'm not actually reading them I'm just parroting them. My dad fought tooth and nail with AISD and threatened to sue them using Alicia our neighbor that worked for the school district, my dad taught me how to read not my dumbass lame ass team ass teachers, and they took me aside to this polack tutor Mr. Kowalski. And he would talk to me and I read books to him and he was like "I don't see why they say you can't read, you're doing it on a college level."

And the gont actually brought me a book of the movie "the page master" as a present for being able to read so well. It's just school for some kids is bullshit and I have always gone against the grain of society. I'm not stupid, I just think a lot differently than most people.

But then we gets these weird gonts at UT that smash beans into the side of the table and the wall instead of just wiping them on the floor.

I never failed a class the teachers would pass me, like for example I can't speak mexican but I always got straight A's in the advanced class. I took music theory but would fail the test but I would get an A for being actually able to play the guitar at the end of the six week semester.

Originally posted by WellHung Ur vocabulary is much better than §m£ÂgØL's. He never uses big words.

"lampoon"

"big words"
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace "lampoon"

"big words"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top