User Controls

iam_asiam68 appreciation thread

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Him and Jedi Darryl are objectively the most entertaining posters to come from DH and we are richer for their presence
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i grabbed a jizz rag off the floor and accidentally stabbed myself in the pee hole with a used plastic fork that was inside
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    DH = the totse?
    Originally posted by Sudo Him and Jedi Darryl are objectively the most entertaining posters to come from DH and we are richer for their presence

Rrr African Astronaut
    DH = the totse?
    I bet in the future scientists are going to find something in cocaine that alleviates neuro-muscular conditions, like how tf haven't we used it to cre parkinsons yet https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3721099/

but how tf isn't there a way of using it to regrow cells?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    wow just wow
    I saw someone who had parkinsons on their literal deathbed and they were a shell of the man they were before, having lost all neuromuscular function. I bet boxing and adrenaline is related to Muhammad ali developing it but I think Michael J Fox was just a massive crackhead
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I always read his name as 'I am Aslan' and imagine he's one of those people who paints themself like animals, like that Russian guy from Rock'nRolla
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol@the two stunned old people at the end
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    He seems a lot like totse & it's a huge LOL to say he is good entertaining poster. Um ☺️
Jump to Top