User Controls

I’m thinking of becoming a weight lifter

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Like a power lifter. Your opinions?
    You could have been one already if you didn't spend your prison career playing grab ass with Joseph Roisman aka Trouble
    Hmm...
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Learn proper form and be careful. It's very easy to do serious damage, especially back damage. Also you're pretty old to be starting powerlifting.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    power lifting seems pretty gay to be honest, I'd must be fine cycling and doing calesthetics and dumbell flys I think muscle freaks look really weird
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby power lifting seems pretty gay to be honest, I'd must be fine cycling and doing calesthetics and dumbell flys I think muscle freaks look really weird

This. Its a weird obsession. Just exercise like a normal nigga and look GOOD not like a science experiment
    I saw this ad of this polish chick on Facebook from k my honetown who the ad claims is stronger to most men and want to prove them wrong.
    Originally posted by Wariat I saw this ad of this polish chick on Facebook from k my honetown who the ad claims is stronger to most men and want to prove them wrong.

She can crush my head between her thighs to prove me wrong any time
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat I saw this ad of this polish chick on Facebook from k my honetown who the ad claims is stronger to most men and want to prove them wrong.

Well I bet she is stronger than you. Also you aren't "most men".
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Learn proper form and be careful. It's very easy to do serious damage, especially back damage. Also you're pretty old to be starting powerlifting.

this is true and I learned the hard way but I've been doing well for quite some time. summer 2018 (fucked up summer in so many ways) I was just working hard and somethings were heavy some weren't so I didn't really know where I went wrong but I fucked up my back really bad (its always been fucked) but to the point to where I was in serious pain. I'm skinny but I can do a lot of heavy lifting... if you know what I mean.. chicken..

But yeah I'm a lot more careful now because one wrong turn while lifting can make all the difference.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Well I bet she is stronger than you. Also you aren't "most men".

He's quite the quandary for sure, but then then most of us here are, thats why I call us gonts instead of gents.
    Originally posted by Wariat

If you don't currently life you can expect it to be about 18 months before you can lift 150kg like her in a safe manner.
Jump to Top