User Controls

What if .......

spectral is a jèw ?

no, not just the kind that has a circumscised dick and a hooked nose, but the full fledged one, complete with the beard, the hat and the curly sideburn thing,

the whole shebang.

what then ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Then I continue to fuck niggers.
    What if you are
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What if you are

what if we all are
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I just asked or metal fabricator how long he was closing his business at Christmas he said "We're jedis, what do you think"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I just asked or metal fabricator how long he was closing his business at Christmas he said "We're jedis, what do you think"

im curious, is he affected by the thariff ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im curious, is he affected by the thariff ?

Not much, I asked him about that months ago and as I recall he brushed it off... he said something about the tariff on steel being related to the raw steel rather than the sheet steel...(or some shit like that), I don't quite remember, though his prices haven't really gone up much...so either he's shouldering the cost, getting it elsewhere or the tariff on what he's buying is at the lower end (10% or so) rather than the 25% upper end.

He'll probably be coming around in a week or two to bring me my annual Christmas gift (aka bribe to keep doing business with him)...I'll ask him when he does.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not much, I asked him about that months ago and as I recall he brushed it off… he said something about the tariff on steel being related to the raw steel rather than the sheet steel…(or some shit like that), I don't quite remember, though his prices haven't really gone up much…so either he's shouldering the cost, getting it elsewhere or the tariff on what he's buying is at the lower end (10% or so) rather than the 25% upper end.

He'll probably be coming around in a week or two to bring me my annual Christmas gift (aka bribe to keep doing business with him)…I'll ask him when he does.

what are you some sort of purchasing officer ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what are you some sort of purchasing officer ?

Operations Manager but I pretty much do a bit of everything.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Operations Manager but I pretty much do a bit of everything.

what industry ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what industry ?

I can't tell you that as it's quite a niche one and would therefore make it very easy to find me, and we both know you'd show up with a bunch of flowers and a raging boner.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I can't tell you that as it's quite a niche one and would therefore make it very easy to find me, and we both know you'd show up with a bunch of flowers and a raging boner.

playing hard to get.
    Admin African Astronaut
    If SpectraL was a J ew, he'd be Jesus.
    Originally posted by Admin If SpectraL was a J ew, he'd be Jesus.

Originally posted by Admin If SpectraL was a J ew, he'd be Jesus.

i hope hes worth more than 30 bitcoins.
Jump to Top