User Controls

Spiderweb software games

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    these games are about rebellion, perserverence, fighting against all odds and resisting a cruel system imposed by a civilization and force called the empire. The empire is a worldwide civilization that conquered all others and rules all through an iron fist. It sends all those who oppose, all criminals, malcontent people, those who go against its ways to the abyss or this pit which functions as a prison and there is no escape from. It sends you as the player deep into these tunnels in the beginning of this greta game I have on the iPad called Avernun Escape from the Pit. But the game is much deeper than this. And I felt this when J first started playing it even before going to prison that this story and writing is something I have not seen in any computer or video game before. A breath of fresh air.

When I went to prison I started to think about this game and told this friend of mine named Chris at this private prison called desert view mccf who taught me magic the gathering and was a huge gamer though mostly just nintendo and some pc (he got game informer and would borrow maximum pc mags from others and wanted to built his own system when he got out) about this series. How it truly symbolised the system and opression and fighting against it despite all odds, and the Empire is really the United States in a metaphorical way. At least the potential if the world keeps going the way it is and the us continues to impose its morality on the world through its culture laws police and being the world police. In california with its 35 prison it is a world within a world just like this game series shoes the tunnels and the abyss being a civilization all onto itself. A civilization with various races and creatures at constant war like the races and gangs in California.

However the game series also shows that when the empire decided to just get rid of the inhabitants of the abyss once and for all. And launches an all out invasion at the beginning of avernun 2 it underestimates this society and this society comes together to ally in order to hold back the thread from the world of above or the world of the normies with overwhelming numerical superiority and superiority of technology and magic. However they gave way to atrocity and due to the numbers they start gaining ground. But something apparently interesting happens and these magic barriers get formed and I have not played the second title yet just the first so I am curious how this storyline will go. However, I would tell Chris how awesome these games are and almost no one in there or really even on most forums or in most gaming circles knows about this series. It is totally underground snd niche.

I finally realized it wasnt just me even a Polish Review recently of the latest title in Jeff Vogel’s repertoire deals with this. Theme and even mentions the united states as a symbol he. Is. Trying to. Portray in his titles:

Some trailers:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    that actually looks like a pretty interesting game. Kinda like a mix of ultima online and fallout. Is it online or you just control multiple characters like fallout tactics?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've started playing this recently, ever heard of it?

I actually created a drawing while in prison based on the first avernun or the art I saw for it from the spieerweb software website which advertises it and the main idea:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Via https://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/avernum/avernumold/index.html

You have been banished to the underworld, never to see the light of day again.

You have been cast down into the dark, volcanic pits of Avernum, filled with foul monsters, constant warfare, and thousands and thousands of your fellow prisoners. This is your punishment for not fitting in, for speaking out against the powers that be, for being an inconvenience to the government of the cruel Emperor Hawthorne. You have been sentenced to life imprisonment in the caverns, eventually to die there, forgotten and unmourned.

But you need not accept your fate. There are those who wish to struggle against this injustice, who wish to return to the surface world and to fight against tyranny. But first, they need a hero, they need inspiration, and, most of all, they need someone who can find an escape route. Can you help them?

Will you be the first person to escape from Avernum?

Via http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/avernum/avernum/index.html

Spiderweb Software returns to its epic creation, to tell a story of imprisonment, rebellion, and the struggle for freedom against overwhelming odds. Avernum: Escape From the Pit is the first chapter in an Indie fantasy role-playing saga, the tale of desperate exiles and their battle for survival and a land to call their own.
    In san quentin reception when I was in the hole I wrote the story idea of an Avernun 7 or continuation of the series Iw as gonna pitch to the creator or Jeff Vogel when ai got out:

Chris at the time told me his last names was Vasquez or Velazquez never been able to find him. Said he was from Fontana or something and was in there same unit private prison with his brother.
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that actually looks like a pretty interesting game. Kinda like a mix of ultima online and fallout. Is it online or you just control multiple characters like fallout tactics?

You have the intelligence of a black j.ewish slave
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Cry harder tony tiger nigger
    Originally posted by Wariat I actually created a drawing while in prison based on the first avernun or the art I saw for it from the spieerweb software website which advertises it and the main idea:

I can tell you drew this on some shitty surface lol
Jump to Top