User Controls

Why isnt everyone enlightened by now?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    By this guru?

iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    how can someone be enlightened by another's darkness?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 how can someone be enlightened by another's darkness?

Jordan peterson is a very obscure guy but he actually does say some cool things. I haven't seen this video but I was listening to another video the other day about him talking about carl jung. A very interesting guy.
    to become enlightened is completely different than someone going to enlighten you. because from word go, this enlightenment being mentioned, comes from a personal view. a personal view is an opinion only, not an enlightenment. no one else can turn the on switch for you, only you can do that...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 to become enlightened is completely different than someone going to enlighten you. because from word go, this enlightenment being mentioned, comes from a personal view. a personal view is an opinion only, not an enlightenment. no one else can turn the on switch for you, only you can do that…

heard.. but at the same time you're ranting in my thread about what I should be doing and talking about my life like you know me..
    im picking your brain, or what there is to it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top