User Controls

Bitch & Moan 2:30 edition

I CANT SLEEP IM WIDE AWAKE

FUCK

I drank 2 beers took an extra clonidine, nothing. I just signed up for class action lawsuits for 2 hours, should get several hundred bux so that's cool.

Goodnight folkes
    You are like a cheap dollar store knock off of Roshambo. At least was funny, made music and unique

You're like a $1 box of expired cookies. Roshambo is like a bag of Takis on a buy one get one free deal

You're the cheap scentless hand soap with a broken pump. Shamby is the cucumber mint jumbo size on sale
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    The man who put it in my hood does not care for diet piano.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    During my 5 days off I slept like a log (woke up in the fireplace).

However Monday night and Tuesday night (the return to work and reality) I slept rougher than a bears ass...I'm now convinced I'm unconsciously disturbed by the constant need to comply with society's expectations.
    I don't gel well in the workplace because I say things to my boss like "if this was 100 years ago i'd kill your ass"
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Ok, you get one free complimentary fuck you then.
Jump to Top